V1 Tamagotchi Randomly Dying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Body

Reaction score
So recently I've run into what I think is a bug in the P1 Tamagotchis. About a week ago, one of my Ojitchis began to die out of nowhere. His stats were at two hearts on both bars.

And just a few minutes ago, my Otokitchi made death noises even though she was only at two hearts on both bars. I had a sharp point to reset her before she could die, but she was perfectly fine before this.

Anyone else have this issue with V1s?

Last edited by a moderator:
With most older tamas, there's a limited lifespan, and once they hit a certain age they lose hearts/get sick faster and faster until you can't keep up. Probably not a glitch, probably just tama nature :D
if i remember correctly, wasnt this discontinued on new tamas. (connection and up)

That's interesting cause my perfect tama would be a V1-2-3 connection with limited lifespan haha...

I've noticed that adult Tamagotchi's on older connection versions (V1-V3) tend to randomly get sick, even if they're stats aren't empty. Perhaps they got sick without you noticing and they started dying after being sick for a bit? If that's not the case, then it must just be a natural thing on the V1. I've never kept my V1 characters around for a long time, so I wouldn't really know from personal experience. :p

How old were they when they died?

Ah the other thing that I read is that tamas "accumulate care mistakes", which I think means that even if they appear healthy, if you've made lots of care mistakes in the past they get accumulated and they can die randomly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back