Sign in to follow this  
P-Body

V1 Tamagotchi Randomly Dying

So recently I've run into what I think is a bug in the P1 Tamagotchis. About a week ago, one of my Ojitchis began to die out of nowhere. His stats were at two hearts on both bars.

And just a few minutes ago, my Otokitchi made death noises even though she was only at two hearts on both bars. I had a sharp point to reset her before she could die, but she was perfectly fine before this.

Anyone else have this issue with V1s?

Edited by P-Body
  • Like 3

With most older tamas, there's a limited lifespan, and once they hit a certain age they lose hearts/get sick faster and faster until you can't keep up. Probably not a glitch, probably just tama nature :D

• Like 2

With most older tamas, there's a limited lifespan, and once they hit a certain age they lose hearts/get sick faster and faster until you can't keep up. Probably not a glitch, probably just tama nature :D

if i remember correctly, wasnt this discontinued on new tamas. (connection and up)

wait, read it again, yeah this is normal in p1

This is V1, Connection version!

That's interesting cause my perfect tama would be a V1-2-3 connection with limited lifespan haha...

• Like 1

I've noticed that adult Tamagotchi's on older connection versions (V1-V3) tend to randomly get sick, even if they're stats aren't empty. Perhaps they got sick without you noticing and they started dying after being sick for a bit? If that's not the case, then it must just be a natural thing on the V1. I've never kept my V1 characters around for a long time, so I wouldn't really know from personal experience. :P

• Like 4

How old were they when they died?

Ah the other thing that I read is that tamas "accumulate care mistakes", which I think means that even if they appear healthy, if you've made lots of care mistakes in the past they get accumulated and they can die randomly?

Edited by Iza
  • Like 1

I think it's just life... Gotta let them go. :P

• Like 1

I never really cared about lifespan. I want to try every character and see all the animations!! :D

V1 or P1? You said both...

V1 or P1? You said both...

They corrected it, it's V1.

• Like 1