Current thoughts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coryn Asur

Reaction score
I thought (pun definitely intended) this would be something to consider. Share something you're thinking about right now!

I'm mostly thinking about an essay I'll have to write very soon.

I was thinking about the fact that my friends went nuts when I came to school

without my beanie in the first time in six months due to hot weather.

"Can I touch it?"

"It's so long!"

"Can I FLUFF IT?"

-------------

And I am thinking about the Star Wars movie playing on my teacher's projector as I munch on peppers as

my teacher comments, wearing an R2-D2 dress, Leia buns, and C3PO stockings.

Also, May the Fourth Be With You. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about my name change. :3

I've almost perfected what I want my IRL name to be. <3

I'm just wondering why weekends go so fast - I'd really like a few more days off, yes and please thank you!

I'm thinking about getting an Angelgotchi.
The Angelgotchi is possibly the prettiest Tamagotchi design there is in my opinion, so I'd say go for it. ^_^

I'm thinking about how good it would be to sleep right now.. :babytchi:

Other than that I'm thinking about maybe ordering a Music Star or some charms to go with my current tamagotchi's ^_^

I'm holding my rats, thinking of how much I missed them when I was sick! <3

Watching the Joel McHale show while being happy that I married someone as cool as my wife because a few minutes ago she was taking a picture of all her Myst/Riven merch (she's a HUGE fan of the Myst series) for a contest held by the people who made those games. As she ran off to take the picture of the massive pile of stuff, I heard her mutter to herself: "maybe senpai will notice meeeee"

That's making me smile pretty hard. :D

Sleepy, drinking tea for bedtimez. <3

My favorite forum is currently down and I'm just now realizing how restricting it feels when that happens. :D

THERE WAS SOME STUFF THAT HAPPENED IN SOLO THAT I WANT TO TALK ABOUT AND CAN'T BECAUSE IT JUST CAME OUT AND I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL. ;_;

All caps because I really wanna talk about it, but yeah, that's what's on my mind!

I'm thinking about all the things I still need to pack for Japan, as well as worrying a little because I've never had to be away from Mr. Yatagarasu for months at a time. :mellow:

Also sipping my Earl Grey tea and thinking about how weird this brand of tea tastes compared to the one I usually buy. Blekk. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back