A glitch or is it something that is supposed to happen...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ureigao

Reaction score
So when I was little I bought the new Tamagotchi Music Star back around 2010 I believe. My Tamagotchi was playing on their instrument and when I came back to check on them again something really scary happened. I don't know what it was doing but it looked like show lights on my tamagotchi. The sprite animation was really weird and it terrified me as a child and I never played it for years. One of the toys looked like an angel or something like that which made it more eerie it looked like the angel was shining light to my tamagotchi and it looked lifeless. It only stopped when I looked at the time. Then everything was back to normal. I don't know if it was intentional, that my tamagotchi was really stressed, or it's supposed to be like a spot light. It only occurred when my tamagotchi was a toddler I really wanna know if anyone had it happen to them, cause it really scared me as a child and I wanna know what went wrong. This sounds like a creepy pasta but it happened, it wasn't nothing that scary it's just the sprites were really weird and made me uncomfortable and confused. I had anxiety back then while playing tamagotchi's cause I did not want them to die and the death sequences scared me a lot. Recently I decided to play music star seeing if it'll happen again, it did not as of far and my tama already is a teen now.

I'd love it if anyone can answer this cause it would put down my childhood fear to rest ^_^ I keep trying to find the toy that looks like an angel ( I think it's an angel I am not 100% sure ) but I can't find it anywhere and I just saw it on the tama wiki.

(im sorry if this sounds really really silly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back