Does anyone play Khux?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breadcrumbs

Reaction score
if you dont know what that is, its Kingdom hearts union cross. Just wondering if anyone plays it, more specifically the japanese version of the app.

I've tried to play it a few times but honestly I don't really like it. It's fun and stuff, but I don't play games on my phone enough to ever keep it for long. I really hope you're enjoying it though ^_^

I've tried to play it a few times but honestly I don't really like it. It's fun and stuff, but I don't play games on my phone enough to ever keep it for long. I really hope you're enjoying it though ^_^
i do, buts its not much fun anymore because its now being geared to the whales, and us f2p basically dont really get any good medals to be able to participate in high score challenges (aka challenges where to get top 10 you need the newest medals)

I play that game religiously, however I play the US Version, I currently am Level 302 and I am trying to level up my nova rank at least to 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back