Sign in to follow this  
QueenRita

Anyone Up For A Summer Hatch?

Hi! I saw the last hatch was in April (a spring hatch, how cute!!) and I know that wasn't very long ago, but I was curious if anyone would like to participate in a summer hatch! Or, maybe an end of school hatch? Either way

We could start in June or July depending on what's best for everyone, and any tamas could be a part of it!

Would June 19th be a good date for us? Let me know, I'm really excited and would love to get this all set up ^_^ :wub:

YESS, BUT SUMMER FOR ME STARTS MAY 25 ;)

no but yes im so up for it, i missed the spring hatch

Summer starts the 25th for me too! I'm going on a trip from the 9th of June to the 17th of June and I don't want to miss my own hatch, haha.

EDIT:

Not to mention, I also want to give people time to figure out if they'd be able to participate at all or not, I guess. A clear heads up n all.

Edited by QueenRita

I'm in!

Great! I'm curious what tamas you guys plan on using for the hatch, but it doesn't really matter I guess :P

Great! I'm curious what tamas you guys plan on using for the hatch, but it doesn't really matter I guess :P

My tamagotchi 4u, my only one :(

Either the P2 or the V2, I can never decide between those two when I only want to run one tama at a time.

I'd love to join y'all, but I don't get back from my trip till the end of June. What if the hatch started July 4th? I know it's a lot to ask just to accomodate me, lol. I could also just not join this one and make my own for that date...

I'd join :)

I'd love to join y'all, but I don't get back from my trip till the end of June. What if the hatch started July 4th? I know it's a lot to ask just to accomodate me, lol. I could also just not join this one and make my own for that date...

I'd gladly move the date around if I knew my summer plans better. Maybe I could move this earlier and you could host a later one? Or I could host Another one later on for ya. I'm honestly not sure how long hatches run soooo... :huh: I'll probably keep it the 19th unless I get more input from others though. When are you leaving for your trip?

I'd gladly move the date around if I knew my summer plans better. Maybe I could move this earlier and you could host a later one? Or I could host Another one later on for ya. I'm honestly not sure how long hatches run soooo... :huh: I'll probably keep it the 19th unless I get more input from others though. When are you leaving for your trip?

Early June.

I'd like to join! The hatch isn't for awhile, so I'm not sure what tama I'm going to use. I'll probably be using my P's, but we'll see when the time comes.

Sounds fun! I'm not sure what Tama I would use, but I have some time to decide so I should be ok.

I'm interested. I need to readjust my life schedule (wanna work more, and have DBT group more regularly), but I prolly will have time, as long as I'm not sick. xD

Sounds wonderful! :) I'll probably use my v4.

I'll participate.

Might not update a lot though because I'm busy with my mom during the summer lol

I'm down as long as I have the kind of Tama other people are doing! :D