Virtual worlds?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breadcrumbs

Reaction score
so, if you cant tell from my current profile picture, i am a big fan of virtual worlds. I was just wondering if anyone else has liked or likes them. The one i mainly play is Woozworld. Just windeing if anyone likes them :)

I've always loved virtual worlds, like habbo hotel... i remember the parties in the rooms, had a pretty good time :wacko:

at some point, i started playing mmorpgs to more or less the same effect. pretty much any of them; right now wow, ffxiv, and also a bit of bdo.

ill also look into the maplestory 2 beta tomorrow. i hope nexon doesnt f*** it up.

i could prob say that my life has been centered around them for quite some while now. met all my current friends through them as well.

speaking of woozworld, the goal of "becoming a star" kind of reminds me of moviestarplanet, i never played it but i knew people who made videos with it.

I've always loved virtual worlds, like habbo hotel... i remember the parties in the rooms, had a pretty good time :wacko:

at some point, i started playing mmorpgs to more or less the same effect. pretty much any of them; right now wow, ffxiv, and also a bit of bdo.

ill also look into the maplestory 2 beta tomorrow. i hope nexon doesnt f*** it up.

i could prob say that my life has been centered around them for quite some while now. met all my current friends through them as well.

speaking of woozworld, the goal of "becoming a star" kind of reminds me of moviestarplanet, i never played it but i knew people who made videos with it.
are they still doing sign ups? I cant get it to work for the bets

Oo! I used to like virtual worlds. I don't really anymore, I don't. Really, remember to log on, haha, but... They were fun when I played them. I kinda wanna get into playing stuff again, I tend to hit these slumps where I can't find anything to do bc nothing interests me! What kinda virtual worlds are active right now? :babytchi:

Oo! I used to like virtual worlds. I don't really anymore, I don't. Really, remember to log on, haha, but... They were fun when I played them. I kinda wanna get into playing stuff again, I tend to hit these slumps where I can't find anything to do bc nothing interests me! What kinda virtual worlds are active right now? :babytchi:
Which games did you play?

Animal Jam was my jam (puns) for the longest time.
However, I was never a member, I had three dens that were amazingly decorated.
One was a candy store, one was a plushie house (I was nuts about the stuffed animals), and
I think the third one either never existed, I deleted it because i didn't need it, or it was just
a casual den.

I had the wolf as default, but could never decide between the penguin or giraffe. I liked
them both. My account is still out there, and I could probably log in if I tried hard enough lol.

I was the coolest Jammer with no Member Pass. :wub:

I tend to make them, then forget about them. xD Closest thing I still have is Gaia, which I don't go in towns, or whatever. I like Avatar sites though. I've been on Subeta a lot, lately.

I used to play them a lot when I was younger. I'd love to get into them again!

so im gonna quit virtual worlds for a while. In woozworld there are rares and i got hacked and scammed in this month alone 3 times, ive lost everything, so now im bullied for being “poor”. Im gonna quit and not play for some months cuz im sick of woozworld and all of the drama and scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back