You and Your Pets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemsey

Reaction score
I wanna see everyone's non-virtual pets! <3 And your faces, too, if you want.

This is Rosie and Cashew. Rhodie is my PEW, and Cahdoo is the hooded. I'll post my cats later, but I've missed my smolbeans so much that I wanted to show them off. <333;;

32a0b490_2813_4d5c_a8a7_0aa518de7fc2_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcb1f1q.jpg

Also I just woke up from a nap and still have my work clothes on. lmao

would love to participate, but i have no irl pets. :( Our house is too small for a dog, my dad hates rodents and cats, so we really dont have many options..

oh sick dude look at this pic of my dog n me from a while ago b4 i cut my hair n, when i was probably sick im always sick

WIN_20180118_17_09_53_Pro_63.jpg

WIN_20180106_15_14_51_Pro_63.jpg

her name is Bailey she's a Chihuahua Yorkie mix and i love her to death. i have 3 other dogs, all male, but. i don't take pics w em as often. each like, family member has a dog here and bailey's mine, haha. our other dogs are Henry, a cairn terrier, he's my mom's, then we have oscar (meyer weiners) and dexter, both dachshunds, they're my stepdad's.

My stepmother's (because he only loves my stepmom, he just takes the rest for granted) looks like this (however, this is not my dog):

https://www.101dogbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Jack-Russell-Terrier-Yorkie-Mix.jpg

My mother, however, has a lot of animals. Chickens, cats, and dogs.

She has a black lab, a lovable labordoddle, a tiny box-faced, scruffy, black dog, a brown wiener dog that thinks the world

was made for her, annnnnnnd a study, jumpy, cookies 'n' cream doggo. I don't know what breed she is, maybe the Crazy Kind? She's all over the place.

My mom has a black cat, some brown (lots of brown colors) cat, and a orange, black and brown cat (she has three cats).

I look like this:

https://frunettte.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/young-beautiful-girl-dark-closeups-short-hair-glasses-summer.jpg

However, I am a little more pale, I have a lot of freckles (I do not lie), my eyes are grey-ish and my hair isn't that neat. It's a growing-out pixie.

But it's pretty long. My face is more oval.

Yeah. Me n my pets

t8oAsi2r.jpg

L6iMld6.jpg

KKmds3u.jpg

Let me present you Ioli and Darko. :p
I'm thinking about uploading my face too, not sure yet.
Ioli is more brave, she eats from my hand and sometimes climbs on me, but she doesn't let me pet her. Darko s**ts his pants everytime I approach him. I think it's because my boyfriend used to bully him.

Edit: Sorry for the huge pics, I uploaded them from my phone. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back