How do I get my parents to buy me a mini?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berryitchi

Reaction score
Hola! :)

So... I REALLY want a tamagotchi mini. Few things tho...

Imma call her Aiyla.

My birthday's coming and my parents have already spent nearly £500 on me. (Wait, £600) How do I get them to buy me one?!

Plus, my mum might hate tamagotchi's. O_O

Annnnd, anyone good with maths? Cuz' what's the probability of me finding a tamagotchi lost somewhere and the chances it's broken/faulty? xD

I've wanted a tama for over 8 months now. Please help!

Plus, I'm doing a course rn, an hour at a time. I think the mini could be alright?

Ty! :')

Do you get birthday money from family? I've been able to get them at around $10-15 (USD) on ebay.

I don't get birthday money, but I may hint for some this year. It seems like my best chance. :) Thanks for the suggestion!

honestly i want tamas for my bday so bad that im just asking for money so i can get the tamas i want myself instead of having to worry abt repeats or 70 minis. i love the lil dudes but theyre just not my cup of tea yknow? anyways good luck, id say just ask for cash or since theyre in stores tell them you want them or just like, buy them afterwards. bdays Usually result in money.

K, next time I go out, imma ask for one. And it may be the orange one (cuz it seems the most unpopular), in which case, I'll make a memetchi case!! :D (the character with the giant swirl of hair. xD)

Wayyyyyy back in the day when Tamagotchis first came out, my mum loved them as much as I did so I didn't even have to ask for any. I would just wake up one morning and my mum would say "good morning, fancy going out all day buying lots of different gotchis?" And we'd come home with about 20 new ones each time. Having to beg for one is completely silent to me. It's a shame it can't always be that simple.

Aww, I'm so jealous! :( I wish I had a tamagotchi... now my best bet is asking my brother to give me birthday money, OR taking him into town and asking for one as a birthday present.

I'm thinking... orange tama which I'll call Charm. Cuz I like that word. xD

I'll never forget, back in 1997 I went out with my mum to buy Tamagotchi's. I can't remember what shop it was but there were loads of different colours of Gen 1 and Gen 2. We were walking around picking up all different ones, with our hands full... we must have had about £100's worth of them. As we were walking to the till, I remember a little boy begging his parents for just ONE. He was saying please, please please... and his dad said "save up your pocket money and you can get one". The little boy said "how long will it take?" and the dad said "about 5 months". And I looked at my massive collection of ones I was buying and felt so bad for him.

Aww... I feel so bad for him... I'd slip him one and scowl at the parents. '>' Cuz, hey, I'm a scowler! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back