Unlocking Gozaru Village

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggiweg

Reaction score
I somehow managed to unlock gozaru village on my blue dream m!x without owning a mermaid conch nor having unlocked mermaid palace. I unlocked it by purchasing the gozaru wallpaper, and then playing with my adult tama's favourite toy (skateboard). Somehow, instead of playing with the skateboard, I got the conch animation instead. The m!x has never connected to any other tamas, and it was a rainy day in the evening if it's relevant.

Wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them? Pics below.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's odd. Nothing like that has happened to me before, haha.

Also, you Tamagotchi si really cute. Usually when I M!X mine with Memetchi, I get her little

arms and legs, making my offspring look a little funny, haha. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That's odd. Nothing like that has happened to me before, haha.

Also, you Tamagotchi si really cute. Usually when I M!X mine with Memetchi, I get her little

arms and legs, making my offspring look a little funny, haha. :p
Thankyou! He's a memetchi/kikitchi mix and I got lucky with the trait mixing I guess.

Hello nice to meet you, when you talk about the animation of the shell in the mix is ​​the cap with antenna, which you point out in the picture?. :huh: :huh:

Hello nice to meet you, when you talk about the animation of the shell in the mix is ​​the cap with antenna, which you point out in the picture?. :huh: :huh:
Sorry I don't quite understand, could you elaborate?

I somehow unlocked Gozaru Village by using the skateboard toy.

The cap with the antenna is an accessory from Mermaid Palace that I bought from Madamtchi (the park vendor who comes between 7AM-9AM).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back