Sign in to follow this  
Berryitchi

Tama Mini Naming!

Hi! :) I'm going to try and get a tama mini near the end of June, if possible. I'm probably getting the orange one. MAYBE. So... let's do a vote! I've decided on three names: Charm, Hayli and Aiyla. Which one do you guys think would suit the orange one? :3

I think Hayli's a really cute name~!

Hmmm I would say a male or at least gender-neutral name because your tama will eventually evolve into Bill or Oyajitchi.

OMG!! I didn't expect so many replies!!! :D TYSM everyone! So, it looks like 1-all. And I'll try thinking of another name too, then. Uhh... xD Rewie? Yeah! Rewie. One all, including Rewie. xD

Okie... just PM'd a frund and now it's... Aiyla - 1 Hayli - 1 Charm - 2 Rewii (changed it xD) - 1

I'm going to vote for Charm, because the fact that the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini is a small keychain makes that name kind of punny (since sometimes small decorative keychains are referred to as charms). :lol:

Thx! That was what I was thinking when I came up with that name!

Hi! :) I'm going to try and get a tama mini near the end of June, if possible. I'm probably getting the orange one. MAYBE. So... let's do a vote! I've decided on three names: Charm, Hayli and Aiyla. Which one do you guys think would suit the orange one? :3

I know a human baby with the name Aiyla (though spelled differently). I personally will vote for that one.

AWWW!!! Aiyla 2 Charm 3 Hayli 1 Rewii 1

Charm 4 ;)

Ooh, wow, yay!! :D Ty! (And does anyone know the mini's sleep times?)

Ooh, wow, yay!! :D Ty! (And does anyone know the mini's sleep times?)
Yes, adults fall asleep at 10:00 PM, and wake up at 9:00 AM. I like the name Charm. :3
  • Like 1

Ty! :D (Jeez, I have to go to bed at 9. O_O)

I know I'm late to the party, but I also vote Charm XD

Charm 6! I think it's the winner. ;) And nah, you aren't late. xD Great to get so many opinions on this, tysm everyone! <3

• Like 1