Mix Anni Flower Hills

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inuvampirechan

Reaction score
I have a bit of an odd problem I guess I would call it. My sister and I got the Tamagotchi Anniversary Mix about a week ago now and we've been following walkthroughs online (since neither of us speak Japanese). We've been unlocking the places with those but when we tried to unlock the Flower Hills one we couldn't find the wallpaper in the shop. We didn't overlook it, we watched YouTube videos on how to do it and it appears like the wallpaper is just supposed to be in the store? I'd find it weird if both of our Tamagotchi's were just glitching so then I assumed we needed to do something special to unlock the wallpaper but nothing online says anything about it. Does anyone know what we're supposed to do?

My Tama is named Inari, he is the third generation and currently a Teenager.

Getting the flower wallpaper seems to be the only way to unlock that destination on your device...

Maybe you could tweak around on the internet and see if you could download it for your Tama and send it to

your Tama with the appropriate device.

Hope all works out. <3

with my Anniversary M!x, the flower wallpaper is one of 9 different living room backgrounds, including the free one, so when i go to the store and scroll through there are 8 remodeling options. how many remodel background options do you have when you go to the store? 7?

i could be remembering incorrectly, but i dont think i did anything special to unlock the flower wallpaper, it was there from the start. :/ thats pretty strange.

with my Anniversary M!x, the flower wallpaper is one of 9 different living room backgrounds, including the free one, so when i go to the store and scroll through there are 8 remodeling options. how many remodel background options do you have when you go to the store? 7?

i could be remembering incorrectly, but i dont think i did anything special to unlock the flower wallpaper, it was there from the start. :/ thats pretty strange.
Including the free one I have eight total remoddling options and none of them are the flower wallpaper, that's the problem and what my sister and I find odd. If there are supposed to be 9 clearly the Tama is glitching or something. :huh:

Getting the flower wallpaper seems to be the only way to unlock that destination on your device...

Maybe you could tweak around on the internet and see if you could download it for your Tama and send it to

your Tama with the appropriate device.

Hope all works out. <3
That's the problem. The wallpaper that is supposed to unlock Flower Hills isn't appearing in our shop. It's just not there, I bought every wallpaper trying to see if maybe we did just over look it and nothing. I don't really want to risk tweaking the Tama and breaking it though.

Perhaps you have the Gift Mix? flower hills doesn't exist on that version.

if your cover has a ribbon on it, its the gift mix. perhaps you are mixing them up since they are almost the same in both characters and design?:

cb23fb3e3e.png

if you do have the gift mix, yotsubatchi and Flowertchi can be found in tamatown instead, and the other two you would usually encounter in flower hills (as well as nemunemuutchi) don't exist on the gift anni for the sake of giftchi, santaclautchi and gift mametchi in Present Town.

^ Wow, I didn't know that. I have the gift mix and I was wondering why I can't unlock flower hills. Weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back