~ Heroine ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berryitchi

Reaction score
/ First of all, I can't do new paragraphs on this machine, so I'll be doing a double strike (//) instead. Ty for reading! / // The red backpack fell to ground with a thud. Zi picked it up. She kept the bag on top of her wardrobe, in case of emergencies. After hurriedly pulling open the bag's chunky zip, a slightly bashed red apple was thrown inside, along with a stolen pair of binoculars, an anorak, a Swiss Army Knife and a few more items. Zi tugged the zip shut. // Stuffing her walking boots onto her bare feet, Zi pulled on the backpack and opened her bedroom window. She glanced back. Her bedroom door was locked shut. // Zi paused for a moment, before walking over to her writing desk. On a pad of yellow sticky notes, she scribbled a short message to her parents; "Mum & Dad, I'm sorry, but I need an adventure. XX". // Putting down the pen, Zi walked over to her open window. Taking a deep breath, she whispered to herself, "I'm Zimala Georgina Blake and I'm gonna be okay. I need adventure." A small tear dripped down her cheek. Smiling sadly, she turned to see the picture of her smiling parents by her bed. They smiled up at her innocently, oblivious to her plans. Turning back to the window, Zi crawled outside carefully, her green eyes shining brightly with the thought of adventure. // Closing the window quietly, Zi climbed down the large oak tree that was by her bedroom window. At a metre above the ground, she jumped, landing safely on the ground. // "I'm finally free," Zi whispered, before checking she was wearing her watch. Zi began to run down the street, not looking back. // Her first adventure was coming soon in a fantasy world of Disney dreams. / Sorry for any errors, etc but I can't read what I've written as I'm on a nintendo, so... yeah. /

ACKK, few errors in there. *cringes* Sorry guys! D: K... I have plans but IDK how Zi's gonna get there... I have a tiny idea, but IDK if it seems too much of a coincidence... ah whatever. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back