Sign in to follow this  
kasichi

Tamagotchi M!x Sanrio!

I've been scarse on here for a while, and in the meantime, my collection has grown. I'm planning on making a blog or post or something showing off my collection.

I was exclusively buying just the original style tamas; the ones without color. I love the simplicity of them, and I still think those are my favorite.

But I decided to try out the Tamagotchi Plus Color. I loved it, but ran out of things to do after a while. So after more research, I decided to get a M!x, specifically the Sanrio one because I love the idea of having resemblances of Bandai and Sanrio characters together.

And I absolutely love it! I like how there's so much more that you can do on there, so it will take longer to have done everything on there.

Anyone else have one of these awesome tamas?

I have an anniversary M!X and a Sanrio! I love them to death, honestly. I don't have them on right now because they're a bit bulky in comparison to my connections and I'm still working on the best way to transport them, but man!!! I love them so much. I hope you enjoy it!

I'm getting a Sanrio M!X at some point cause I won a work contest 5 weeks in a row, and my housemate said he'd get me one if I won at least 4 of the 8 weeks. :3 I'm excited.

• Like 1

I like sticking to the originals, so I got both the Melody and Spacy version in pink and blue.

I used the blue one for the longest time, but then switched to the Spacy. I think it's really pretty.

I really am liking them! <3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lorrin
      Hi friends, I'm new to Tama talk so I apologize if this is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. 
      I have a mix and would love to connect it with another Tama, but I don't want to get 2 of the same kind. Is there any cross compatibility between gens, maybe connecting a mix and a p's, or so on? 
      Worse comes to worse, I can always get a Sanrio or an anniversary mix, but I'd like to build my collection with different stuff! 
      Thank you! Also so excited to find a group who loves tamagotchi since everyone I talk to is always like "oh yeah, I remember those in the 90s... They're back??" 
    • By OneSummerDream
      Yes, that’s how JD spelled it. 
      The Tamagotohi is a fake Color Tama that came out a year after the real one (so, 2009). It has a built in FM radio, IR communication like real Tamagotchis, and photos can be transferred via USB to use it as a digital photo frame. 
      The only known screenshot was posted here on TamaTalk a few years ago, but the link provided there leads to a blank page with no archives.
      https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/189867-tamagotchi-colour-fake/

A reserve image search revealed that it had originally been shared to another Tamagotchi forum back in 2009. Google Translated English version here.

Fun facts- The Tamagotohi originally retailed for $6 USD adjusted for today. If you look closely on the box, it shows drawings of the different characters.
      User MadamBoss of Tamagochy shared a photo of the toy and box, confirming something: this was made by JiDan. Look at how the model number has “JD” before it. This is how every virtual pet by JiDan (under their original name) is stylized:
      Ex)
      Interestingly, the Touma Pet (a recent fake Color by M&D) has a similar model number, only this time it has “OK” before it. (Plus it uses stuff from A-Watch and QPet Quolor.) Where have we seen that before? Oh yeah! Are M&D, OK, and JD related? Who knows. If so, a Bootleg Tamagotchi conspiracy would prove that reality truly is stranger than fiction.
      The gist: Color Tama fakes are nothing new. And, the Handwarmer Pedometer Handwarmer Powerbank Tamagotchi is the tip of the iceberg for mutant bootlegs.
      At the moment, there are no known videos, other photos, or old listings. The lack of any info makes it more illusive than even the Tamagezi. This can be considered “lost,” as there is no actual documentation left online. With that being said, if anyone here has more things like pictures or one of these perplexing devices on hand, it would be much appreciated if you could help solve the mysteries surrounding this strange bootleg.
    • By Maggotchi
      Hey everyone! This is my first post, so bear with me if this has been mentioned before:
      I have two tamagotchi meets (magical). I LOVE them, but something funny is happening with my white one (I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but maybe it's worth mentioning...)! She just refuses to progress from teen to adult! My green one has grown into an adult, married, had a baby, and now that baby is an adult. A little insight: I sent both tamas on a cruise while I was at work. I came home to find my male teenager has been replaced or grown into Mametchi! "COOL!" I thought. He was only around for maybe 30 minutes before he was proposed to by a character in the game. He (I) agreed, and off he went to get married and they had a little baby hybrid of themselves. Now, Mametchi and his wifey are doing their thing, and my little girl baby has grown up! It's only been maybe 2 or 3 days since she hatched. She has been able to unlock locations and other fun activities. Meanwhile...my limited tama has been stuck as a teen girl for DAYS! This is the first hatchling I've had on this particular device, and she's not wanting to age up! I'm not playing either device any differently than the other (I often play with them simultaneously). Could this be a glitch? Am I missing something? As adorable as she is, I want her to progress! Anyone know what the deal is?
    • By OneSummerDream
      Here’s another oddity, this time found on Mercari. Unfortunately, the listing there already sold, but nevertheless let’s take a looksy. Kids’ smart watches are all over online shops, but this one has a very unique feature packed in.
      (Unfortunately I can't link the listing so credit to Mercari seller "ocean")
      Behold the bootlegness in all its glory!!

1)Take a look at the living room. It’s practically the same! Not only that, but the panda character is an edit of Kikitchi’s sprite. Admittedly, this doesn’t look half bad. It’s actually kind of cute!
      2)The lock screen is a stolen Bambi drawing! The watch face can be changed between a few different templates.
      3)It also features stolen icons from the official Tamas, well, except for the t-shirt thing. The upscale versions of them are also custom sprites.
      4)There are also some places to go, including a weird one in the bottom that might be a movie theater?
      5)Talking to a weird pink blob 6)Homescreen
      The watch also features a camera, photo gallery, and fitness stuff. There doesn’t appear to be buttons besides lock, volume, and reset, so this is most likely touch controlled. Later versions by A-Watch replace not-Kikitchi with a generic panda. BUT one listing on Amazon still offers this v-pet, and apparently pandas aren’t the only character! What to look for:
      -Blue or pink wristband that reads “A-Watch”
      -Flat surface around the screen with a black border around it and “OK” logo (later versions are a solid blue or pink)
      -Look for mentions of a pet game or cat icon on the main menu
      -No calling/texting/GPS tracking feature (common in other kids’ smart watches)

Amazon listing:
      https://www.amazon.c...w_1541834232989

This reminds me of the QPet, and it’s nice they actually made (somewhat) original sprites instead of totally aping Bandai’s work. If you already have one, please share your thoughts. Is this knockoff worthy of its $30 pricetag?
    • By goweegee1
      In my free time I've come up with two different characters (both made extremy far apart from each other which is why the first looks a lot nicer then the second). One of the charicters is a m!x between Gozarutchi and Masktchi, the second is a m!x between Gozarutchi and Androtchi! I hope you like them!

• By leogames2012
      Tamagotchi M!X Did Launch In Japan But Launched Worldwide Now... In Brazil? But How to buy?