Sign in to follow this  
InCyberspace

Currently Active Gotchi's

Thought I'd make a post to share my currently active gotchi's.

Currently I've got a Gen 1, Gen 2, V1 and Bobby active.

Gen 1 turned into Bill yesterday from Masktchi. Bobby hit full body stage but not yet full adult. My gen 2 is currently in the second baby stage (Tonmarutchi) and my V1 is an Oniotchi as of today.

20180520_191319-1.jpg

EDIT Literally as I posted this, right after my Tonmarutchi evolved into Tongaritchi.

20180520_194358-1.jpg

Edited by InCyberspace
  • Like 3

Could you tell me what kinds of Tamagotchis these are?

Transparent green is Generation 1 (1997)

Red is Generation 2 (1997)

Pink is Connection V1 (2004)

Blue is Bobby (1997)

I hope that's what you needed.

My Tongaritchi just became a Zuccitchi. Pretty pleased with this so far. Will I get a Zotchi? Let's wait and see.

20180523_210432-1.jpg

I'm a little slow with updating this. Firstly Bill died. Gen 1. So he is no longer a currently active gotchi.

20180527_190101-1.jpg

Secondly I borned a Digimon. My first ever Digimon from 98 and he hasn't been active for a very long time. Since... 98. Anyway he became an Agumon. Nice.

20180531_140329_0_-1.jpg

My Gozarutchi (Kytes) V1 died also but not before a chicken had a baby with them. That baby has grown into what I call "SHOWA" beause crazily enough they were born during an actual baby shower.

20180529_135145-1.jpg

~~~~~~~~

Finally, what is up with my red Zuccitchi? He's always starving and miserable every short while.

Edited by InCyberspace

No pictures until tomorrow but a quick update. Agumon became Darkmon yesterday.

Showa, my V1 transformed into a Masktchi. He has become friends with my newly hatched baby V3 I named Coo. Here is a video of them being friends.

Chibi Masktchi transformed into Oyajitchi.

My Zuccitchi continues to show signs of diabetes. Not sure what's up there.

Edited by InCyberspace
  • Like 1

Ok. Here's a proper update this time. First and foremost, my Zuccitchi died. I knew something wasn't right about him. He kept getting hungry and sad too quickly. So he is now no longer a currently active Gotchi. So from here, we move on.

20180604_180653-1.jpg

Firstly, My V3 transformed into a baby Mametchi. Here is a video of him and my V1 playing some games.

That being said, you may notice that my V1 Showa (Masktchi, has had a baby Babytchi. Another Masktchi came alone and ... yeah. So looks like a Gen 1 for the next.

My Digimon is still a Darkmon at the moment.

darkmon.png

My Chibi is an Oyajitchi.

20180604_181750-1.jpg

I have since, borned a rare pet - "Chicken". Which is currently a Babytchi. Read more about him here.

20180604_141254.jpg

I have also borned a Giga Pets "Compu Kitty" and a Tamagotchi Music Star. The music star is currently in Petitchi stage. The Compu Kitty keeps beeping and I don't know what he wants, because I haven't used one of these in 22 years. I think they just meow randomly? Anyway, I called the Kitty "Mim".

Screenshot_2018-06-04-18-21-13-1.png20180604_182239-1.jpg

Before Compu Kitty and Music Star, I did bring to life a Nano Kitty. But sadly, one of the buttons (the O one), didn't work and he became too hard to take care of without it. So I had to switch for the Giga version. My "CUTE KITTY's" from Argos gave me similar troubles.

• Like 1

Here is a basic update.

Firstly my Music Star Petitchi transformed into a Hitodetchi.

Screenshot_2018-06-05-15-14-18-1.png

Secondly, CHICKEN just transformed into Nyorotchi. I know memory is a funny thing but I'm sure they had the Marutchi stage first. I guess not. Straight from baby to adult. Weird. Ill share a video of this one soon. It's interesting because when he eats or plays etc. He becomes a Kutchitametchi.

Heres a pic.

20180605_150923-1-1.jpg

• Like 1

ringo.jpg

First part of today's update is my Music Star. They turned into a Ringotchi yesterday by surprise. I'm very pleased eh this.

20180606_191407-1.jpg

My baby mametchi changed today into a Megatchi.

Screenshot_2018-06-06-20-33-19-1.png

I hatched FuTech's "Cute Chicken" today and he turned out to be exactly the same as the "Chicken".

I also hatched a Gen 1 today for the sake of comparison to the Cute Chicken. He is currently a Marutchi. Will share a pic tomorrow as he is asleep now.

• Like 1

My Chibi died yesterday. Very sad. He was face down on the floor before dying.

20180608_112359.jpg

My CHICKEN "devolved (?)" Into a full Kutchitametchi yesterday also. Why it goes backwards I have no idea. Pretty sure this should have been first but there you go.

20180608_114120-1.jpg

Here is my Gen 1 Marutchi

20180608_112315-1.jpg

And finally, my music star transformed into a Sebiretchi, which I absolutely love because he looks like Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble. The band is all girls and called "Gotchla". They also all play the harp for some reason. The mail man just visited (Nozotchi) and delivered a letter with crap in it. I need to find money to buy him food because he has only 70p.

20180608_111832-1.jpg

20180608_112030-1.jpg

• Like 1

Two updated today, aren't you lucky? Well my Cute Chicken transformed into a Nyorotchi also much like the Chicken did.

20180608_205028-1.jpg

And my Gen 1 Marutchi transformed into a Tamatchi.

20180608_205440-1.jpg

• Like 1

Apparently I'm an idiot. I've been calling it a Cute Chicken. It's not. It's called Smart Chick.

Ok some news. Firstly, my Music Star died. I don't know why he was only 4. I have re-borned him and he's currently in boy Petitchi stage.

20180610_011513-1.jpg

20180610_011323-1.jpg

Now this is where it gets wierd. My "chicken". If you remember he went from baby stage straight to Nyorotchi stage. Then from that he went to Kutchitametchi which already made no sense. But it got weirder. Today he became a Nyorotchi again. Then I diciplined him and he returned AGAIN into a Kutchitametchi. What on Earth is going on with him I wonder.

20180609_185725-1.jpg

Edited by InCyberspace
  • Like 1

My new Petitchi (who I named Dinkle) transformed last night into a Kutchitametchi before immediately going to bed. This made my day today.

20180610_104530-1.jpg

He went out to play before with a Tamatchi but it didn't go too good. Ha.

152862956539386429.png

Also, CHICKEN woke up today as a Nyorotchi again. .. Until I diciplined him again. And yet again he returned to a Kutchitametchi. I have video of it. I will share it soon.

Edited by InCyberspace
  • Like 1

My Music Star Mametchi (Dinkle) just got married to a Sabiretchi and had a baby.

20180615_124043-1.jpg

Edited by InCyberspace
  • Like 1

As I have been so busy lately I am still unable to share full updates, but here is a briefing. These are my currently active gotchi's. A full update is coming soon I assure.

20180619_132141-1.jpg

• Like 1