Sign in to follow this  
eXtremeDevil

A couple of questions about the 4U and app and Akai

Hello, I recently purchased an Akai and a 4U. I've been playing around and I think I'm aware of their functions, but I have a few questions:

The official (japanese) 4U app: I've installed the apk but a message appears when I launch it and then it closes. I can't read it, anyone knows what's happening?

Can I send wallpapers (background of icons) through the english app?

I have the official growth chart, but is there a complete list of all available characters, including downloables?

Is there another "free" way to send items apart from the two apps? I mean, apart from actually purchasing NFC tags and stuff.

About the Akai:

I donated 1000p to the king and the tama gave me a password. But nothing happens when I enter it, like it was a bad one. Is not a misspell because I actually took a photo. I entered the real password I found on the internet for the king to visit me with Unchi-kun and it worked, but my question is, what can I do with that password I got? The tama is second hand, may the pass been already been used? If so, what did it do?

Thanks!

Edited by eXtremeDevil

Hello, I recently purchased an Akai and a 4U. I've been playing around and I think I'm aware of their functions, but I have a few questions:

The official (japanese) 4U app: I've installed the apk but a message appears when I launch it and then it closes. I can't read it, anyone knows what's happening?

Can I send wallpapers (background of icons) through the english app?

I have the official growth chart, but is there a complete list of all available characters, including downloables?

Is there another "free" way to send items apart from the two apps? I mean, apart from actually purchasing NFC tags and stuff.

About the Akai:

I donated 1000p to the king and the tama gave me a password. But nothing happens when I enter it, like it was a bad one. Is not a misspell because I actually took a photo. I entered the real password I found on the internet for the king to visit me with Unchi-kun and it worked, but my question is, what can I do with that password I got? The tama is second hand, may the pass been already been used? If so, what did it do?

Thanks!

The password you got from the akai is for use with a tamagotchi cell phone app which no longer exists. Some of the codes can be found here though:

The english 4U app seems to be a reskin of the japanese app, so I think sending wallpapers should work. Could you send a screenshot of the error message?

A list of 4U characters can be found on the wiki page.

Edited by Eggiweg

But I haven't seen any options of wallpapers, only livings...

Here's the screencap:

photo_2018_05_22_13_23_12.jpg

Thanks!

"an unexpected error has occured, sorry for the troubles, please exit" somethingl ike that.

i think the japanese app has been terminated...? i dont remember though. the eglish app works

The official app has been terminated, use Mr. Blinky's one. And only way to send things to 4U i through a compatible device. Not every device that has NFC is compatible, sadly.

And the akai password is probably for the long-defunct mobile phone website.

So the old website would give you something with that pass? Interesting...

I have a compatible phone and I have sent items already. I wanted to know if there are any other methods apart from buying a tag or whatever.

Are there wallpapers on the app? I haven't find any...

One final question, I applied the english patch, but the messages characters speak are not translated. I know this is normal, but is there a guide or an index for those messages?

Thanks to all for all the info!

Edited by eXtremeDevil