InCyberspace

Your Collection (2018/2019)

6 minutes ago, Dragonboy said:

Another little guy turned up today!

Ordered this one from Japan, and it only took five days to arrive in the UK (which I'm still shocked about)

My very first 1996 tama! :ichigotchi::ichigotchi::ichigotchi:

sq0h0HV.jpg

Oh I love that shell - and it's in such great shape, too! :D (You also get points for the photography backdrop. ;))

Still, looking at the screen's background, are you sure that it isn't a 1997 Gen 2, rather than a 1996 Gen 1?

49 minutes ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Still, looking at the screen's background, are you sure that it isn't a 1997 Gen 2, rather than a 1996 Gen 1?

My bad! It is a P2. I was thrown off a little as it says 1996 on the back of the tama's shell. :tarakotchi:

And thanks! can't go wrong with a Super Mario mousepad! :wub:

• Like 1

Update:

So, it turns out that I was irked greatly that the P2 I bought was not a true OG... so I bought myself a P1 :lol:

N4RqF2q.jpg

(and this one has working batteries!)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dragonboy said:

Update:

So, it turns out that I was irked greatly that the P2 I bought was not a true OG... so I bought myself a P1 :lol:

N4RqF2q.jpg

(and this one has working batteries!)

Once again, you have great taste in shells. ;) I hope that you have great fun with this one!

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Once again, you have great taste in shells. ;) I hope that you have great fun with this one!

Why thank you!

Yes, I'm super excited to start this little one up this weekend :tarakotchi:

Edited by Dragonboy
:)
  • Like 1

I took some collection pics this morning (because my neighbor was out yelling at her dog again). I laid all of them out on my desk and unsurprisingly, they took up every inch of space. I only have two tamas running at the moment and while I was taking these pictures, they woke up :P. First here they are all boxed:

UsxXl11.png

And then unboxed:

lOyyooT.png

My pink Angelgotchi doesn't work and I included those two Poke walkers because they are psedo-Vpets (one of them is my brother's). That light pink, oblong device at the bottom is actually an Angel Scope and technically not a virtual pet but some kind of fortune telling machine. I mistakenly bought it thinking it was a virtual pet and for that reason I included it in the group shot (it is also made by Bandai). My full collection list is in my profile if anyone wants to know their names.

• Like 3

Me again!

I bundled my modest little collection together and I think they all look rather dashing! The two Jensei's turned up today :)

Still pleasantly surprised about Japan -> UK shipping times!

8PLKKZF.jpg

From top to bottom:

3x 20th Anniversary Tamas
1996 P1  1997 P2
V2  V3  V3 • V3  V4  V5
Jinsei Entama Hanerutch 2 • Home Deka v2  Jinsei Entama

• Like 3

as of nao... 2 20th anniversary p1's and 1 gudetamagotchi, in the mail... an id l and a meets (expedited shipping, ordered on independence day, gets here the 15th...)

No new devices, but I just bought a TMGC x Funassyi metal keychain from Japan You Want.  It has Mametchi and Funassyi dressed as Mametchi on it.  It will be made into a necklace.  I pretty much have all the tamas I want except for the Tamagotchi ON.