Random line appearing in my friends screen!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamago_luckycat02

Reaction score
There is a random line that keeps on appearing on my friends screen! It was too quick for me to take a photo tho... Has this happened to anyone else? Please help!

Did you take it apart ? Try to tighten the screws of the motherboard a little bit ...

Like Verklighet mentioned, a line seems to appear on the screen when the batteries are taken out of a Tamagotchi Friends. Your Friends batteries are in while this is happening, so maybe it's a sign of low battery?

Is the line you're talking about like a row of missing pixels or like a row pixels that are all lit up? The problems could vary depending on which it is.

A random line?
When removing the batteries on mine, there will usually be this little line that forms, as if it was still on, but would

disappear shortly afterwards.

But I don't know how to solve your problem. Unless it impacts your gameplay, you should be fine, no?
Ok, first off, sorry I didn’t reply sooner to this topic! Second, it didn’t bother me too much before, but the line keeps getting bigger and affecting how I play the games. I might try replacing the batteries, i got some cheap ones from Poundland (british 99 cents store) and I don’t think they are working too well. I’m in France at the moment and i don’t have my tama with me, so I’ll have to wait until i get back home!

Like Verklighet mentioned, a line seems to appear on the screen when the batteries are taken out of a Tamagotchi Friends. Your Friends batteries are in while this is happening, so maybe it's a sign of low battery?
Is the line you're talking about like a row of missing pixels or like a row pixels that are all lit up? The problems could vary depending on which it is.
It is usually a line all lit up of really dark pixels, but I think I’m gonna change the batteries out, see if that helps at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back