Sign in to follow this  
Jade27

2nd Annual Tama-Thon

Welcome to the 2nd annual Tama-Thon!

• Like 1

This makes me excited. Tell me more. ୧☉□☉୨

Good morning! Tamathon has started (it's the 29th!) so I finally unpaused my two new babies that hatched the other day, I was too excited to wait until someone else got started, haha. Right now I have another baby on the way (My V4 kid, Jared, had a son yesterday, but he's not ready to be in my care yet.) so hopefully tomorrow I'll have another baby to talk about. In the meantime, meet Daz and Bo!

914787efed4658fe3f1c08218bf2d9f7.png1e134b7e9d9ee61cde367cf1f7ed2627.png

c8d61c520993128a03f4abfd4e78423a.png

I've accidentally started an alphabetical pattern through all my tamas, starting with Adam, his son Bo, then Cher and her son Daz, then I have Gooey and Jared on my V4, but I think I'll just skip those letters when I get around to them. Jared's son is probably going to be Erik, unless I'm wrong and he has a daughter. Then it'll be Erin.

f8d2b237f1b513ee3df776312b0d7dcc.png

That's all I have for now!! Have fun everyone :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

SORRY FOR POSTING SO MUCH OMG just ignore my posts

Edited by ChickenFingers

veyeFKg.jpg?2

snlsrkL.jpg?2

QGDYITf.jpg?2

hOqfnAE.jpg?1

Here are yesterday's and today's hatching!

• Like 1

image.jpg

Joining in with my v5 family.

Edited by Eggiweg
  • Like 1

I don't have pics rn bc I can't really be bothered but yesterday my V4 hatched! Now Erik's a Mizutamatchi and healthy as ever. I'm going to TRY to get Togetchi (one of my favorite tamas tbh) so!! Yeah. And then I'll see what I can do with Bo n Daz. All boys rn, haha.

• Like 2

So, I was going to post yesterday, but that didn't work out. Here is today's post!

d3weJsR.jpg?1

RUcy2jW.jpg?1

Here is my V3. The V3 is probably my favorite black and white pixel Tamagotchi. It has a lot of games on it and you have to re-buy the items that you use. The shop continually changes. The Tamagotchi doesn't have a job or a music band that they have to be in. It's more pet like than the later Tamagotchis.

zRAXq8N.jpg?1

C6rx8E3.jpg?1

kA0mnuw.jpg?1

6exFPBK.jpg?1

hzHQGGD.jpg?1

I haven't hatched my Tamago or V4.5 yet. I might get to it later today though.

v52.jpg

mix.jpg

Is this where we post updates?

v5 evolved a couple of days ago and my m!x got married.

• Like 1

v53.jpg

They evolved into their adult forms today, hoping to reach 2nd gen soon so I can unlock the games.

• Like 1

In the end I didn't hatch my tama-go. They wouldn't turn on after I put new batteries in. The tama-gos seems pretty weak compared to how bulky they are. Maybe I dropped them too many times. I left the old batteries in, but there wasn't any corroding. The good news is I got my V4 and V4.5 going. Today was busy and so I had to leave all of them on pause for most of the day.

My Tama P is an adult Kiraritchi and my MusicStar is a Tosakatchi. This post is going to be about the other Tamas.

Here are my V3 and IDL.

mVU4EJq.jpg?2

Rs1refy.jpg?2

NJvthsZ.jpg?2

I have more to post, not sure when I can update. Until the next post! :ph34r:

Edited by Jade27
  • Like 1

Yikes, there is a lot that I haven't gotten to post yet. For this post, I'm going to conclude the updates for my Familitchi and Tamagotchi Friend.

I had a Mukugetchi, Hatugotchi, and Lovezukintchi on my Familitchi.

Personally, I think Mukugetchi kinda looks like a cute yeti or Bigfoot (if they existed). Hatugotchi is the cutest among the three.

Anyway, Lovezukintchi married Sunnytchi and they had a girl that evolved into Hoshitchi. This concludes the log on the Familitchi.

One thing I don't like about the Familitchi is that it takes a long time to earn points on it to buy things.

9Cs3mHn.jpg?2

d89bpLi.jpg?2

Next for my Tamagotchi Friends.

I had a Coffretchi that married Spacytchi.

They had a baby girl too.

This concludes the log for my Tamagotchi Friends.

dX4oyDK.jpg?2

TSz4SNO.jpg?2

PkARISU.jpg?2

• Like 2

Yikes, there is a lot that I haven't gotten to post yet. For this post, I'm going to conclude the updates for my Familitchi and Tamagotchi Friend.

I had a Mukugetchi, Hatugotchi, and Lovezukintchi on my Familitchi.

Personally, I think Mukugetchi kinda looks like a cute yeti or Bigfoot (if they existed). Hatugotchi is the cutest among the three.

Anyway, Lovezukintchi married Sunnytchi and they had a girl that evolved into Hoshitchi. This concludes the log on the Familitchi.

One thing I don't like about the Familitchi is that it takes a long time to earn points on it to buy things.

9Cs3mHn.jpg?2

d89bpLi.jpg?2

Next for my Tamagotchi Friends.

I had a Coffretchi that married Spacytchi.

They had a baby girl too.

This concludes the log for my Tamagotchi Friends.

dX4oyDK.jpg?2

TSz4SNO.jpg?2

PkARISU.jpg?2

There's a cheat to get 1000 GP on the famitamas.

You can also get the items for free.

Edited by Eggiweg

Summer is a busy, but here is my final update for my V3!

37QtueS.jpg?1

cUbAVQq.jpg?2

QmeoP8m.jpg?1

cFNAn8W.jpg?1

39coHfl.jpg?1

I'm going to give a final update for my IDL and Tama P next!

• Like 1