Tamagotchi Mini 20th Anniversary Edition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 214072

Reaction score
So, I've been running my Tamagotchi mini for about two weeks now, and have been enjoying it to the best of my ability.

The problem is that I've gotten Nyorotchi three times now, despite being really attentive and careful with the babies. [The second time actually, not so much, I purposely tried to neglect it and stuff— then it ended up dying—]

This time around, the Marutchi hasn't even gotten sick, but he still turned into Nyorotchi.

Is this supposed to happen?

Or am I doing something wrong?

The first time I thought that maybe I had overfed him which resulted in Nyorotchi —

But now I'm just thinking that Nyorotchi and Oyajitchi are the only other characters besides Marutchi?

I'm not sure what character you are trying to get, but checking it every hour may help.

I've read that your Tamagotchi will loose a happy point and hungry point every 15 minutes or so as a child (I think).

For best results, try checking it every hour. I did this, only got a miss care about twice and ended up with Bill as my final form, which is who I was going for.

I'm not sure what character you are trying to get, but checking it every hour may help.
I'm mainly aiming for Mametchi. ;w; /

But I'll definitely try doing that next time TWT —

I would check back very consistently, probably every other hour, to feed and whatnot. I guess the intervals are too long for these Tamas, or my timings just really off that it keeps happening to me. :(

But thank you for the advice!

RANDOM UPDATE:

My Marutchi evolved into a Kuchipatchi!

Wasn't who I was aiming for, but it certainly is nice to have a different character on screen. ;w; /

Also, bring it everywhere with you (in your pocket) with the volume turned off. Every hour or so just reach into your pocket and press and a and b buttons in the right order to feed it, give it snacks, and clean its poop.

It's such a simple Tamagotchi that you don't even need to see it to care for it.

Also, bring it everywhere with you (in your pocket) with the volume turned off. Every hour or so just reach into your pocket and press and a and b buttons in the right order to feed it, give it snacks, and clean its poop.

It's such a simple Tamagotchi that you don't even need to see it to care for it.
Yeah, you're right!

I honestly have just been feeding 'em whenever I remember to, and I've gotten another Kuchipatchi and Nyorotchi as a result ahah!

My timings always super off, I really gotta watch the clock. :p

Thank you for the tip though!

Latest posts

Back