All Jewellery For Dream Town?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 214130

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone has found it to be possible to get all the jewellery pieces on a Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town without having a second Friends to connect to, or having to connect to Dekatama. I ask because I heard that there were exclusive jewelleries to the original Friends that only came from the Dekatama, but I never heard of any Dekatama coming out for the Dream Town edition, so I am hoping that all jewellery is obtainable on a single unit without it for this edition. Plus, I never was sure if the jewellery you got from bumping another Friends was exclusive to that activity or not.

Thank you for any help you may provide.

Yes, I think with a secondary Tamagotchi Friends, you can unlock all Jewelry, but its mostly random

so the odds of getting them are slim.

On the TF Dream Town, you can buy up to 45 of the jewelers items, leaving 15 to be discovered through bumping. I bought all of mine and it took some work to remember which I had already bought and which I had not. XD

On an ordinary TF, thr only possible way to collect your jewelry items is through bumping! There no option to buy them! I didnt know this and if i did, i didnt really care. The days of my TF were different.

Anyway.

Using this website below, you can generate them and enter the code into your Tama under PC.

If needed, instructions can be found on the link, theyre not hard to find.

Enjoy! It made me tremendously happy finding this website, because I was getting tired of resetting my

Tamagotchi Friends over and over, since it only has five bumps per day!

https://mrblinky.net/tama/friends/ezgotchi/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back