Alex Grigoriou

TAMATOWN IS BACK! (parsed swf files)

i dug up my old account just to reply to this , i absolutely love what you did w the music for the grandparents in v4 im dying from that 
♥♥♥ i wish i knew anything abt flash to be able to help u on ur honorable quest but since i cant u have my thanks !!

• Thanks 1

If you could get tamatown back and fully functioning, you would honestly be a god in my eyes. Your work is amazing so far! I hope it continues to go well :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You've done such an amazing job reviving the site! I love what you've done with it. It's so nostalgic and I can't wait to see where it goes! 

...and after all these years, I'm still terrible at the claw game!!

• Thanks 1

A bit of disappointment...I have done my research and I have discovered that the developers of programs like EnWarehouse have salvaged the elements for the EnTama logout generator from the Bandai servers before they were gone. After that, they were capable of uploading them to their own servers. Last but not least, this is the way that you can still generate logout passwords for the EnTama. To summarize, I will never be able to complete my own generator, unless someone has generated all passwords for all 5-digit combinations of all Tamagotchi V3 and V4 names (letters and special characters are included). This is physically impossible! I am DESPERATE for some help! Someone help me PLEASE!

• Like 1

So, I have told you before that January is going to be a month full of surprises. And I am going to reveal one of them now. TamaTown Music City is coming really soon to my website! With the help of OldSpirit (A TamaTalk member) who has all the music city files saved in the cache folder of his old pc we can bring Music City back really soon! That's all for today! See ya! 

Oh man. This is making me wish I knew how to save a website's .swf file back when I was a huge Tamagotchi fan.

I wish you luck on your work! I'm excited to see how this goes.

• Like 1