Alex Grigoriou

TAMATOWN IS BACK! (parsed swf files)

i dug up my old account just to reply to this , i absolutely love what you did w the music for the grandparents in v4 im dying from that 
♥♥♥ i wish i knew anything abt flash to be able to help u on ur honorable quest but since i cant u have my thanks !!

• Thanks 1

If you could get tamatown back and fully functioning, you would honestly be a god in my eyes. Your work is amazing so far! I hope it continues to go well :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You've done such an amazing job reviving the site! I love what you've done with it. It's so nostalgic and I can't wait to see where it goes! 

...and after all these years, I'm still terrible at the claw game!!

• Thanks 1

A bit of disappointment...I have done my research and I have discovered that the developers of programs like EnWarehouse have salvaged the elements for the EnTama logout generator from the Bandai servers before they were gone. After that, they were capable of uploading them to their own servers. Last but not least, this is the way that you can still generate logout passwords for the EnTama. To summarize, I will never be able to complete my own generator, unless someone has generated all passwords for all 5-digit combinations of all Tamagotchi V3 and V4 names (letters and special characters are included). This is physically impossible! I am DESPERATE for some help! Someone help me PLEASE!

• Like 2

So, I have told you before that January is going to be a month full of surprises. And I am going to reveal one of them now. TamaTown Music City is coming really soon to my website! With the help of OldSpirit (A TamaTalk member) who has all the music city files saved in the cache folder of his old pc we can bring Music City back really soon! That's all for today! See ya! 

• Thanks 1

Oh man. This is making me wish I knew how to save a website's .swf file back when I was a huge Tamagotchi fan.

I wish you luck on your work! I'm excited to see how this goes.

• Like 1

Wow! Amazing job! I never played Tamatown back when it was still up, so it's really cool to finally experience it for myself! Thank you so much for all the amazing work you've done so far!

• Thanks 1

That's great news! Does it mean that we will be able to raise the secret characters in out Music Stars again?

• Thanks 1

*old comment*

Sorry, I just checked and it works. Nice work!

Edited by Cisco
  • Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 2:17 AM, Jhud said:

That's great news! Does it mean that we will be able to raise the secret characters in out Music Stars again?

I am 85% sure that it is possible. 

• Like 2

(I apologize if this is necroposting)

Maybe you could even add some sort of password-generation feature? I’m not sure if that’s possible, but I’d like to get some souvenirs and other items on my V4.

21 hours ago, Mimitchi06 said:

(I apologize if this is necroposting)

Maybe you could even add some sort of password-generation feature? I’m not sure if that’s possible, but I’d like to get some souvenirs and other items on my V4.

Do you mind reading the previous comments to understand the situation?

Hey Alex, i love what you are doing, however do you think there is a way to rename the ´undefined´?

Keep on going, you are doing smth good for this community!!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, itzfelix said:

Hey Alex, i love what you are doing, however do you think there is a way to rename the ´undefined´?

Keep on going, you are doing smth good for this community!!

The xml file that is responsible for fixing the undefined text was corrupted. So i have no idea how to solve this.

8 hours ago, Alex Grigoriou said:

The xml file that is responsible for fixing the undefined text was corrupted. So i have no idea how to solve this.

Ooh i see then, too bad. But still, keep it up!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, itzfelix said:

Ooh i see then, too bad. But still, keep it up!

Thank you for your positive and supportive comments!