Sign in to follow this  
Alex Grigoriou

TAMATOWN IS BACK! (parsed swf files)

Many of you will tell me that you don't have a V5. That is not the problem. If you don't have a V5 and you are trying to play a login dependent game we have a solution for you. You can use this dummy code to log in and when you finish the game, just simply press logout.

Dummy Login Code:

If you don't have a V5, you can thank me later. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Alex Grigoriou said:

Many of you will tell me that you don't have a V5. That is not the problem. If you don't have a V5 and you are trying to play a login dependent game we have a solution for you. You can use this dummy code to log in and when you finish the game, just simply press logout.

Dummy Login Code:

If you don't have a V5, you can thank me later. ;)

i prefer 5555 5555 - its ez to remember and is counted as a V5.5 Clebrity so royal ship games work too ;) *though bandai actidentally made any non-region 0 famitama be able to play v5.5's games. though i doubt the item codes would work from them GP should though ...*

Edited by SilicaAndPina
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, SilicaAndPina said:

i prefer 5555 5555 - its ez to remember and is counted as a V5.5 Clebrity so royal ship games work too ;) *though bandai actidentally made any non-region 0 famitama be able to play v5.5's games. though i doubt the item codes would work from them ..*

Ok fair enough. 

If you don't have a V5 you can use the following code instead:

Well, have fun guys! 

Edited by Alex Grigoriou