Sign in to follow this  
Verklighet

Odd Rainbow Pixels on M!X:

I've been running my Spacy M!X version for a while and have come to notice an odd

line of pixels appearing near the lower right of my screen.

The odd line is horizontal and it like rainbow colors. I turn my Tamagotchi in the light

the colors will change. The rainbow colors are faint as the screen itself still broadcasts it's normal

color or whatever color is should be showing, but there's like a rainbow filter over it.

Does anyone know what this is and how I could fix it?

~Verk

Could it be a scratch? Try using displex or putting a screen protector over it.

• Like 1

Could it be a scratch? Try using displex or putting a screen protector over it.

If it's a scratch then displex won't help it, only worsen it. I've learned it the hard way- sadly displex isn't too kind to scratches on color tamas that are visible. I've even used it on an old phone I use for sending downloads onto the P's and it got worse after it too.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DeepFriedBacon
      So, for a while I’ve thought the Tamagotchi m!x was the newest Tamagotchi at the time, but I’ve just been hearing about the Tamagotchi Meets. I wanted to know, what is the difference between these two Tamagotchis? Is the Meets entirely different than the M!x, or are they similar?

• By DeepFriedBacon
      I own a tamagotchi m!x (or mix, idk), and i had a question about it.
      Does it depend on how well you take care of it for the character outcome? Or is it just random chance on getting your favorite character?
      All of the growth charts I found for the M!X are just images of all the characters, and not actual charts depending on how good you take care of the pet.

• By Rel95
      I just received a Sanrio M!x in the mail and it has a small amount of battery acid/dust on all of the metal contacts and prongs. The Tama turns on alright but I was wondering what a good way to clean it was without hurting it further.
    • By beaubun
      Hi! I'm literally very new to this; I've searched a few times and no answer has come up. I assume that the tamagotchi m!x doesn't have a pet system, can someone confirm this? 
    • By Maggotchi
      Hey everyone! This is my first post, so bear with me if this has been mentioned before:
      I have two tamagotchi meets (magical). I LOVE them, but something funny is happening with my white one (I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but maybe it's worth mentioning...)! She just refuses to progress from teen to adult! My green one has grown into an adult, married, had a baby, and now that baby is an adult. A little insight: I sent both tamas on a cruise while I was at work. I came home to find my male teenager has been replaced or grown into Mametchi! "COOL!" I thought. He was only around for maybe 30 minutes before he was proposed to by a character in the game. He (I) agreed, and off he went to get married and they had a little baby hybrid of themselves. Now, Mametchi and his wifey are doing their thing, and my little girl baby has grown up! It's only been maybe 2 or 3 days since she hatched. She has been able to unlock locations and other fun activities. Meanwhile...my limited tama has been stuck as a teen girl for DAYS! This is the first hatchling I've had on this particular device, and she's not wanting to age up! I'm not playing either device any differently than the other (I often play with them simultaneously). Could this be a glitch? Am I missing something? As adorable as she is, I want her to progress! Anyone know what the deal is?
    • By Verklighet
      I am trying to make my Tamagotchi M!X hungry so I can unlock Berrytown.

Two questions:
      1. If I feed it under ten times and then it evolves, will I loose my progress of how many times I fed it?
      2. I remember on the 4U+, you could play the exercise game at the park to make it loose weight/become hungry, but what about the M!X?
      I can't seem to find any methods to make him hungry.. Just to not feed him.