Aliexpress virtual pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggiweg

Reaction score
Electronic-Pets-Virtual-Network-Digital-Pet-Funny-Toy-Handheld-Game-Gift-For-Kids-Children-Battery-included.jpg_640x640.jpg

I was wondering if any of you had come across these tamaschool based virtual pets and knew what kind of rom they run?

Reactions: Iza
The second ones might be from the Nana Moon company (if it says Moon Dragon or M&D anywhere). I've actually seen a flyer for something similar to them with my Nana Moon. If they're anything like the Nana Moon I'd give these a try, I love my NM, it's probably the cheapest pet that has ANY quality to it that you can get.

No idea about the first ones though, probably generic fakes, or JD (JiDan) fakes, if that company still exists. JiDan used to be big on the market of tama fakes and I heard that the programming wasn't even that terrible on them?

6e3SDW5.png

I found this picture (ok I cropped it a bit) on another website. They're made by some company called DIGI GAME apparently. They look interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back