Where to get tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbieboi

Reaction score
I want to begin playing tamagotchi but I don't know where to find a game. I've gone to stores but all they have are the 20th anniversary ones. Is there any store online or in real life that sells tamagotchi? Where do you get your tamagotchi?

Minis are the only thing you're gonna find in stores outside of Japan, unless you can find something at a second-hand place. There's pretty strong rumors of the 20th anniversary P1/P2's coming out at Gamestop soon, but if you're talking MOST tamagotchis, ebay and japanyouwant.com are both good choices, though if you're worried about what language your tama is in, JYW almost exclusively carries japanese tamas. There are a lot of facebook groups dedicated to buying and selling tamas as well.

Bandai has strangely stopped producing the non-Mini ones outside of Japan.

Watch out for fakes. They are everywhere.

Amazon, JapanYouWant and eBay. Amazon can have... weird prices, so be careful. I saw a Tamagotchi Friends go from £10 to £100 pretty fast on there. As said above, JapanYouWant sells mainly Japanese tama's. Good luck!

Thanks to all of you on helping me relive some nostalgia! I'll try to look on ebay or on japan you want. Thank you all so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back