Sign in to follow this  
GlitterGummy

Reset After P2 Death?

Hey, I'm new here so I hope I post this right!

I have a P2 Japanese Blue Spaceship Tamagotchi, My Zuccitchi died at 14 (days) today but I'm not sure how to get a new Tamagotchi to start over with!

Do I need to reset the whole console to start over?

Press A+C

• Like 2

Hey, I'm new here so I hope I post this right!

I have a P2 Japanese Blue Spaceship Tamagotchi, My Zuccitchi died at 14 (days) today but I'm not sure how to get a new Tamagotchi to start over with!

Do I need to reset the whole console to start over?

A pin in the small reset button at the back will start over. I have heard A+c works too but I've never used it on a Gen 1 or 2, only on a Music Star. I always used the reset at the back.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 98mametchi98
      Hello everybody,

is that a Original Tamagotchi? In the Package Stands „giochi preziosi“.
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264224333903
      Trank you 😊
      98mametchi98
    • By Sinvanor
      If I reset, does that de-patch/erase transferred items sent via irda? Also, how many of each item games, clothes etc can be held?

I'm working on getting Yukinkochi and I may have to reset in the future if I don't get the right evolution. It'd be a shame considering how finicky my irda setup is to transfer things, so I'd like to know if I reset if it will erase anything I downloaded via irda. Finally found a device (an old Thinkpad by IBM with irda which I know there is a phone list to help people, but is there a computer or other device one?) to transfer a lot of additional content. I've got two games, some clothes and the English patch, but I wanted to know, since I've been slightly neglecting my tamagotchi doing all this and getting it to work today.

I also learned that the system only holds x amount of items, IE two games you can download only or it will say it is full. Unfortunately you can not delete any of the main 3 available, catch, jumprope and decorating a cupcake. So you'll need to pick two games.
      Same goes with destinations.

Dunno yet how many foods, wallpapers, etc it can hold
      I think I hit around 5 different clothings and it said to delete one.

If there is a master list of how many of X downloadable items there are, that would be appreciated so I can filter the ones I want.

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place. Very noob to tamatalk.
    • By Loriloid
      SO I sacrificed my mixes and music stars to run my connection v3s that came in the mail the other day... And I have to tell ya, it wasn't easy.
      I open my backpack (Which has like 11 tamas in it) Only to find this inevitable fate.
      Also I have no idea where the tama on the spacy mix came from, that was not my child
      somehow the buttons were pressed to reset it after the previous one died, and now this one is gonna die too
      so, rip these tamas and rip their batteries too which were only used for a good week

cr2032s aren't very cheap man

• By StarBlade
      So a few weeks ago I somehow managed to "cheat death" on my P2. I had Tongaritchi, and he started to do the dying beeping. Then I did some button pressing (no clue what though), and he stopped beeping, and went back to normal, hopping around the screen without a care in the world. Anyone know what the heck happened here?? Very curious, as I'd like to try this on Kusatchi!
    • By cannibal.coquette
      Does anyone know how common/uncommon the P2 tamagotchi in ice blue is? I bought one off of eBay, brand new in the box, never used. I really want to take the battery tag out of it and run it and buy another for display later on, but if it's an uncommon color then I'll be more hesitant to do so.

Here is a picture for reference. It's a clear light aquamarine color with silvery-blue buttons.

• By tama_and_egg
      I forgot my V2 and V5 Tamagotchis at home today. They are 2G adults (a Mimitchi and a Sunnytchi respectively). It's currently 8:20 am and I normally get home from my last class 3:30-45 pm. Is it likely they will die if left alone for that long?