Disfunctional Tamagotchi Nano - needs disassembling

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnleaf

Reaction score
I've had my tamagotchi nano for a very long time but over the years, due to a few mishandlings, I've dropped it a few times and it's not functioning as it should be.

I can get it to start after putting in the batteries and restarting it - hearing the beep sound and then it loads the clock screen - but after about 8 seconds, the screen turns off and it's dead again. The batteries I use are maxell alkaline batteries and brand new so that doesn't seem to be the problem.

I'd like to be able to open up my tama and access the circuit board to see if I can fix it myself. I've not been able to find a disassembling guide for the tamagotchi nano so I would be grateful if anyone had any idea how to do it. Besides removing the two screws, I don't know what else I can do. Help?

There's no specific nano guide, but this website has some images on general tamagotchi disassembly. https://tamagotch.org/

From taking apart multiple types of tamagotchi (vintage, connection, IDL), it pretty much follows the formula case screws >> inner screws >> circuit board screws.

If you encounter any resistance, make sure to check you have taken all the screws out.

If you get any missing pixels upon reassembly, make sure to tighten the screws, especially the circuit board screws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back