Sign in to follow this  
KidRetro64

Should I Go For It?

Ok, I have thought about this for a while, but am still not sure about which tamagotchi should I get next!

There Is 1 on EBay that I have my heart set out on, Its a Connection V1, Green and blue.

If I win the bid, I get it for anything over £6.70, but if I were to buy it now, it would be for £17.

So, Should I go for it? Or just bid and see what happens!

I just checked the conversation rate for £17 (I'm Canadian, so I don't know the value of other currencies besides CAD). That seems like a low price for a V1, but not shockingly low, so if you really want it, I'd suggesting buying it now.

Another thing to consider is how long until the bid ends.

I think that if your heart's set on it and you think that's what you want, go for it! I would just forget about the bid and pay the £17, cuz then you know you're getting it. Whatever you decide to do, it's completely up to you and I wish you good luck. ^u^

Well it says the bidding ends in 5 days time, but if I get it cheap I might sneak in another tama ;)

I bought it!!!

• Like 2

OMG!! Congratulations! :o Wow, I hope you have fun with your new tama. ^u^

Enjoy! If there were five days left, it's very unlikely you would have gotten it for less than £17.

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Volt the Tama & co
      Hello everyone!
      I have a problem with my Connexion V1, and help would much much appreciated. It may not seem like much, but the situation really saddens me...
      I wasn't playing with my Tamagotchi, as it was sleeping, but I heard a beep, and when I looked at the screen, it was displaying an egg, and the time was completely wrong, set in february. It may have been a battery problem. I don't know what happened to the Tamagotchi I was taking care of, and it makes me really sad to lose him.🥺 I tried the reset button, chose "download", but it was still the egg. I hatched the egg, and the name of the previous Tamagotchi was still in memory, already entered in the naming space, but this time, it was a girl. It's not like it was completely erased, because I still have the friend list, but my baby is a Gen 1, while the previous one was a Gen 27, so it didn't get back to where it was either.
      I would like to know if there is any way to go back to taking care of the Tama I was taking care of before this incident happened. I love him.🥺 Also, I was really happy to have a Gen 27, because it showed how long this family had been going. I didn't play with my Tamagotchi for more than 10 years, and when I turned it back on, I was ecstatic to see that it hadn't forgotten anything! It was still the same family as my very first Tamagotchi, and it just means a lot to me.
      If anyone knows anything about the situation, I'd be really thankful if you'd let me know!
      Thank you for your time and have a nice day. 
    • By Amy Elizabeth
      Hi! I bought this this connection a few months ago, can’t remember if it’s v1 or v2 but have been looking on project tamashell and can not find it anywhere? Just wondering if it’s a fake 

• By Rukitchi
      He is 30 lb and 3 yrs old. Today he evolved from Young Androtchi to Androtchi. He constanty trips over. What's going on? (It's a v4)