Sign in to follow this  
Berryitchi

Favourite tamagotchi friends design?

Which Tamagotchi Friends design is your favourite?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite tamagotchi friends design?

Hello! I was wondering what tamagotchi friends design is the most popular. I like the pink hearts the most with the colourful leopard being a close second. Take the poll! :)

How the heck do you do one of those poles?!? I wanna try on!!

xDD Right, click on Create New Topic (or whatever it's called xP). You'll come to the standard screen. To your right (right from the box where you type your main thing) there's a row of boxes. There a 3 and 1 separate one just above. The separate one says 'manage poll'. Click on it and you'll come to a screen where you create the poll name, questions, etc. :) Hope this helps! Cuz yeah, I've been wanting to make a poll too. xD

• Like 1

Cool! :) Thx so much for taking the poll everyone! Carry on tho, I wanna see if it changes! xD

I voted for Blue Dalmatian.

I'm not interested in the Tamagotchi Friends itself, but I do like that design. :lol:

• Like 1

There's another one you missed... I think it's called the BFF design or something? I have mine with me right now and it's super cute 😜 

@xXKitKat08Xx - Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! :D

Unfortunately, the last post in this thread was made over a year ago. Please try to avoid bumping very old topics (a practise sometimes jokingly referred to as "necroposting") - though this may not be how things are done on other sites, at TamaTalk it is preferred that threads older than three months are not bumped, and that a new topic is created for further discussions instead.

Please refer to the below for further information;

Thanks for your attention. :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      Wanted to know what versions people are getting. I heard the Magical, specifically the Purple Magical is popular in Japan. So I'm curious of what versions are popular in the west.
    • By Pingasatchi
      I just started up my Tamagotchi Friends again and I was looking at some growth charts to plan out what characters I want. Some charts mention playing the “coin catch” game to get “active” adults. Where would I find this game? It’s not in the game section. Also, for the “social” adults, it says something about sending SMS. What exactly do they mean by this? Is it a special feature I’ve missed out on? Sorry if this is obvious stuff or if there’s another thread I should be looking at, I haven’t been into the Tamagotchi stuff in a little while. Thanks y’all ✌🏻 
    • By KidRetro64
      Hi 👋 
      I’ve just remembered something! It might not be 100% Accurated as it was 2 Years ago, but I’ll try my best. (It’s just popped into my head, and I’d like to see if anyone else has one like this!)
      Back In 2017, I got my first Tamagotchi; being a Pink Gem Friends. But some how, I remember seeing somewhere this message.
      ”Prototype, Not For Resale”
      I just do! I can’t remember where.. but it was definitely about that Tamagotchi. Does anyone know how the seller could have gotten a Prototype and sold it legally? It can still do everything, like Bumping and connecting to a computer so it’s really good! But my sister and BFF have one and there Tamagotchis are totally normal..
    • By KidRetro64
      Ok, So I recently Watched this Tamagotchi Friends Teardown video (In Russian), And it was Really  Cool! Here’s the link: 

I have a Few Similar Questions.
      1. With NFC, Can you Patch a Friends, Or Make a Platform that could?
      So I’m Not an NFC Expert or Anything, But I’ve NEVER Seen an App or platform to Patch a Friends. It’s Wierd, I know there are European versions, but I thought they would make it in Spanish if anything. Can you hack it? If you can make Russian, then can you make it other Languages? I don’t want to mess around with the circuit board, I’m just wondering for simple reasearch and something new to learn!
    • By fidgetTama
      https://mobile.twitter.com/MstrBlinky/status/859108809138110465

I haven't seen anyone else post about this so I will! How cool is this?? I tested it on my tamagotchi friends and it works fine!!!

http://mrblinky.net/tama/friends/ezgotchi/

This is the actual thing, all credit goes to the amazing Mr. Blinky!
    • By Verklighet
      What are your experiences interacting with Tamagotchi around people you know?

I wanted to share this story that happened yesterday.
      I was on the bus and the friend that knows about my Tamagotchi was scolding me while I was playing with them (in a silly way), saying, "It's just
      the same thing over and over, how can you enjoy these," and I was trying to compare Tamagotchis to maybe someone's favorite food.
      It's the same, but you wouldn't mind having it again and again because you love it so much.

Soon, my other friend came over and us three were walking to the bus stop while Friend 1 was still ranting about my
      "Tamagotchi obsession." Friend 2 asked, "What is a Tamagotchi? Can I see it? How many do you have?" Friend 1 laughed and said
      I had, like, ten.. (I really have six). I told him I had three with me and pulled out one of my M!Xs and let him play with it while we were
      on the bus. Friend 1 actually wanted to see my other M!X, so I let her, and she was complaining the whole time about how stupid it was. XD

Near Friend 2's bus stop, I lean over and ask him how he likes it. Friend 1 abruptly says she doesn't like it and hands it back to me and
      Friend 2 looks up at me, smiles, and says he likes it. Friend 1 gasped and told him not to fall down into this abyss of Tamagotchi.
      It was hilarious. He asked me to send him some links to where to buy them online.