Favourite tamagotchi friends design?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favourite tamagotchi friends design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berryitchi

Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering what tamagotchi friends design is the most popular. I like the pink hearts the most with the colourful leopard being a close second. Take the poll! :)

xDD Right, click on Create New Topic (or whatever it's called xP). You'll come to the standard screen. To your right (right from the box where you type your main thing) there's a row of boxes. There a 3 and 1 separate one just above. The separate one says 'manage poll'. Click on it and you'll come to a screen where you create the poll name, questions, etc. :) Hope this helps! Cuz yeah, I've been wanting to make a poll too. xD

Cool! :) Thx so much for taking the poll everyone! Carry on tho, I wanna see if it changes! xD

I voted for Blue Dalmatian.

I'm not interested in the Tamagotchi Friends itself, but I do like that design. :lol:

@xXKitKat08Xx - Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! :D

Unfortunately, the last post in this thread was made over a year ago. Please try to avoid bumping very old topics (a practise sometimes jokingly referred to as "necroposting") - though this may not be how things are done on other sites, at TamaTalk it is preferred that threads older than three months are not bumped, and that a new topic is created for further discussions instead.

Please refer to the below for further information;

Thanks for your attention. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back