Is The 4U App Still Availble for IPhone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
Ok so I own a 4U, (Still in Japanese) and I am wondering if you can get the 4U app on an iPhone 4! (Yes I have a very sucky phone 😂) are there any links? Help needed!!!

4U app never worked on iPhone and never will. It's android only. iPhone 4 doesn't even have NFC I think, and while the newer ones do, Apple doesn't allow apps to use this function (I think they're about to change it in iOs 12) so that's why the app is not available.

Only certain phones work with the 4U app.

Reactions: Joc
mrblinky has a whole list of the compatible phones and tablets that have this NFC function for your 4U. ;w; /

Unfortunately, if the Samsungs aren't on the list, chances of the app working are pretty slim.

Google the names of all the Samsungs on the list raichuu linked, since that list is automatically updated via the app itself it uses mostly model numbers rather than model names. Some Samsung Galaxies are known to work, HOWEVER they are also known not to work, it's a roulette.\

It's better to buy a compatible device from fuzzy n chic.

Google the names of all the Samsungs on the list raichuu linked, since that list is automatically updated via the app itself it uses mostly model numbers rather than model names. Some Samsung Galaxies are known to work, HOWEVER they are also known not to work, it's a roulette.\It's better to buy a compatible device from fuzzy n chic.
My sister has Samsung galaxy s3 that might work... do you think that mr blinkys link would be alright?

Mr Blinky's app is the only one that works now, the original one was discontinued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back