Nana Moon Fairy Mini Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah164

Reaction score
This is the hardest vpet I've ever owned.

OUxdRd6.jpg

It's easy enough to figure out how it works, but the RNG in this game is the worst I've ever encountered. I've had two babies starve so far, and that number is going to increase before it decreases. I love, love, LOVE this shell; it's my favorite of all my 'vintage' vpets I own right now. But at this point, I am highly tempted to take the battery out and just use it as a display piece.

The games are how you get items; however, this game does NOT want to give me food. More toilet paper? Lotion? Snacks? Sure. Food? NOPE. I don't know if one of the two games gives you more food than another or what. I'm stumped, I'm frustrated. I need help. If ANYONE can give me some insight on how to run this thing without tearing my hair out, I would appreciate it so, so much.

It is similar, yes. Thanks. However, as I said, the RNG never gives me what I need. If I need toiletries, I get snacks. If I need food, I get toiletries. I finally took the battery out and will just keep it for display.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back