I've gotten the same teen on my Tamagotchi M!X for the past 5 gens!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shibetama

Reaction score
I've been running my Tama Spacy M!X for 5 generations now, and no matter how well I take care of it, I get the same teen, Waamuwaamutchi. The past gens I thought maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention to it, so for my fifth generation, i made sure there were no miss cares. I kept her fed fully the entire time and had her happy bar at the teal column (I'm pretty sure it doesn't go higher for toddlers, I could be wrong though.) So, when the time came for her to evolve, I was expecting a Haretchi or Eriitchi, but instead I got another Waamuwaamutchi! Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm so tired of seeing Waamuwaamutchi... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
teens (or any stages) arent influenced by care after the 1st gen on the mix.

they do take on parents appearances though. its just bad luck?
Oh! I didn't know this at all haha. Tysm :)

It's like kopeh said, it's totally random. I posted a similar question but didn't get as clear cut an answer so I did some experimenting. No matter how you take care of the tama, it randomly evolves past gen 1. Which, to be honest, is really lame and boring to me. Oh well, hopefully the iD L I have coming in has more to offer.

It's like kopeh said, it's totally random. I posted a similar question but didn't get as clear cut an answer so I did some experimenting. No matter how you take care of the tama, it randomly evolves past gen 1. Which, to be honest, is really lame and boring to me. Oh well, hopefully the iD L I have coming in has more to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back