Hello!

So, a friend of mine dug around her house and pulled up an old Tamagotchi she had from a long time ago. She popped in some batteries, and it's actually working just fine [except for the A button being a bit hard to press].

However; my friend just wants to know which version her Tamagotchi is, and why can't she find this specific shell design online?

It's obviously pretty faded from age and wear, but we can kind of guess it's a rainbow-ish? Sort of thing that's going on?

She also wants to know if others have this particular design!

Here's the image!

That's a tamagotchi v4, I think I've seen that particular shell on ebay before. It might be a region-exclusive shell which may explain why your friend can't find it online. Also project tamashell doesn't have every tamagotchi shell that was released.

Edited by Eggiweg
  • Like 2

Yes yes it's a V4. She can fix the A button by opening it and cleaning the contact with some rubbing alcohol. ;)

• Like 3

Thank you so much to the both of you!

I'll definitely let her know!! ^_^

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By thatoneplague
      Hello I'm new to this website and I've been using my old tamagotchi connection v3 for about a month now. The screen on my device is fairly beat up and I was curious if I could find some official or third party screen replacement for the Tamagotchi Connection v3.
    • By *CrazyChick*
      I notice no one really talking about the Hello Kitty Nano that's rumored to be a NA release. Not much is known but it was leaked and information is coming in slowly but its timed to be released in the fall as well. It has 2 colors and is due this October for release. Hopefully we will see more info during the next bandai news letter or during a announcement on their social media!
      Original source!
      https://tamatown.com/tamagotchi-x-hello-kitty/
    • By Soggy Fry
      So I got 2 tamagotchis, a gudetama one and a pacman one. At some point I noticed the pacman one was quieter than the gudetama one and I was wondering if it was already like that or it just changed and I have to fix it. Can someone compare the sounds for me on their own pacman and gudetama so I don't go crazy over this.
    • By kayori101
      Hi! I purchased a new in package entama from Japanyouwant and it came in the mail today! unfortunately after a few hours the screen is looking really funny and the device randomly reset while i was viewing a menu. I’ve seen a screen like this on my v.5 tamagotchi, and the resetting eventually got so bad that I got frustrated and threw the whole device away. this time I figured i’d ask and see if this is something I can fix. Can anyone help me? here is a picture of the screen now vs when i first pulled the tama out of the box. https://imgur.com/gallery/GEYdmt5
    • By FrnceOvjs
      Hey everyone! My tama is looking for friends and tamas to marry with.

Add me on the app, I’ll add back!
      code: 
      RNX878728