Im confused with the whole good tama bad tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some-WhatSanePerson

Reaction score
Kiwitchi....is he good or bad? What makes them good or bad? Im a bit confused....could anyone clear this up for me?

THanks

~~New Tama

Personally, I don't know because I've never had a Kiwitchi (I've only had 3 generations so far).

A "bad" character is when you take bad care of it. When you take bad care of it, it will turn into one of those characters. There are some you can only get with good care and some with bad care, etc. The thing is, some people WANT to take care of their tama badly because then it will get them a new character, do you see?

In my opinion there is no bad, because all of the tamas are cute and interesting.

Yup Poorcookie said it *lectures* it still doesn't give you right to abandon a tama lol :wacko: i reckon all tamas are cute some are all different and unique!

Personally, I don't think there is a bad Tamagotchi. They are all unique in their own way! Some of them do different things. Most people, when they say bad they mean ugly. If they say good they mean cute.

Glad To Help,

DarkCore

Most people, when they say bad they mean ugly. If they say good they mean cute.
Well no tamagotchi's are ugly really

or bandai wouldnt of made it would

they? :furawatchi:

Its just different peoples opinions

really not much! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back