how do you get the big eye tama that cries esily?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its memetchi it has to be on an even gen and it can evolve from young mimitchi :hitodetchi: or onionotchi

It evolves from an Oniontchi or a Young Mimitchi. If you get one of those take good care of it and if you are lucky it will evolve into a Memetchi.

Glad To Help,

DarkCore :hitodetchi:

:furawatchi: how do you get the tamagotchi under nieth gozarutchi?they are on this page here. i think its really cute, and i want it! also is it a good or bad chara to have and what is it called?

:furawatchi:

HELLO???? :D :angry: :angry: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
By the way, stop going "HELLO!?! :angry: :angry: " I mean, it takes time too post. You can't always have someone post every minute :hitodetchi:

:furawatchi: o. well how do you get it? do you have to debug your tama, or is it just good care? :furawatchi:

:puroperatchi: o. but is it just good care, or do you have to debug your tama? ;)

whoops! sorry! i don't no how i managed to type it out twice!

Last edited by a moderator:
:mellow: is hiratchi a good chara to have? mine just changed into one. i want to know, so could some1 reply soon! thanks! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back