Sign in to follow this  
Kostgen

9/9 traing points

Training points dont come from how they play a game or if they win, its if you cheer (praise) him up. I got 9/9 training points before it was a teenager. All you have to do is let him get mad (crying look) and then praise him then he will get a training point. And does anyone knwo how to get the matchmaker (onintchi?) ???

Kostgen :lol:

[quote name='Kostgen' date='Sep 1 2005, 08:01 AM'] Training points dont come from how they play a game or if they win, its if you cheer (praise) him up. I got 9/9 training points before it was a teenager. All you have to do is let him get mad (crying look) and then praise him then he will get a training point. And does anyone knwo how to get the matchmaker (onintchi?) ???

Kostgen :hitodetchi: [/quote]
[color=blue][b] Thanks for the tip!

Regards,
DarkCore :( [/b][/color]

yeah thanks for the tip and by the
way you get the matchmaker
( or Mrs. busybody) at the age of seven :( :D :furawatchi:

[quote name='tama luva' date='Sep 1 2005, 02:43 PM'] yeah thanks for the tip and by the
way you get the matchmaker
( or Mrs. busybody) at the age of seven :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :P [/quote]
no my debatchi's came at age 6
:chohimetchi:

[quote name='Kostgen' date='Sep 1 2005, 09:01 AM'] Training points dont come from how they play a game or if they win, its if you cheer (praise) him up. I got 9/9 training points before it was a teenager. All you have to do is let him get mad (crying look) and then praise him then he will get a training point. And does anyone knwo how to get the matchmaker (onintchi?) ???

Kostgen :angry: [/quote]
But how do you get him mad??

:angry: [color=pink]the matchmaker came when i was 6, just about [u]5[/u] minutes ago! now i have a tiny baby! does the parents efect what type of breed the baby will be? :P [/color]

thanks 4 the tip.
if your tamgotchis 7 set the time to 6:59pm
and wait for one minute the matchmaker will appear.
:angry: