9/9 traing points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostgen

Reaction score
Training points dont come from how they play a game or if they win, its if you cheer (praise) him up. I got 9/9 training points before it was a teenager. All you have to do is let him get mad (crying look) and then praise him then he will get a training point. And does anyone knwo how to get the matchmaker (onintchi?) ???

Kostgen :lol:

Training points dont come from how they play a game or if they win, its if you cheer (praise) him up. I got 9/9 training points before it was a teenager. All you have to do is let him get mad (crying look) and then praise him then he will get a training point. And does anyone knwo how to get the matchmaker (onintchi?) ???
Kostgen :hitodetchi:
Thanks for the tip!

Regards,

DarkCore :(

yeah thanks for the tip and by the

way you get the matchmaker

( or Mrs. busybody) at the age of seven :( :D :furawatchi:

yeah thanks for the tip and by theway you get the matchmaker

( or Mrs. busybody) at the age of seven :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :p
no my debatchi's came at age 6

:chohimetchi:

Kostgen :angry:
But how do you get him mad??

:angry: the matchmaker came when i was 6, just about 5 minutes ago! now i have a tiny baby! does the parents efect what type of breed the baby will be? :p

thanks 4 the tip.

if your tamgotchis 7 set the time to 6:59pm

and wait for one minute the matchmaker will appear.

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back