Sign in to follow this  
TamaSugarBiscuit

Google translate 💗

Just wanted to mention that Google translate now lets you translate directly from a photo on your phone. I used this with great success on my 4u+ and Ps not only for menu options but even with the tiny dialogue for the characters!

I will post an exciting picture for you guys :)

[TM Edit: link removed - site rules - personal links in signature messages only please :)]

Edited by TamaMum
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      In the Tamagotchi Meets Nowtama Osewa Guide there's this cute comic with Majoritchi and Fairytchi.
      I was wondering if there was a translation (fan or official) somewhere.
    • By Eternal Mametchi Fan
      There's a contest for making your own Tamagotchi 4U character. I can kinda read it, but do you have to buy one of the items at Tama Depa in order to enter? I guess you can only enter if you live in Japan >.<
      Can someone who is better at Japanese help confirm how to enter?
      http://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/event/camp_spring/
    • By Lily Lapislazuli
      Hello everyone,

I wonder if anybody could give a roughly translation of the following pictures, please?

- -

The messages appears when I connect my P's with my sister's one and I'm curious what it means.

It would be very nice if anybody could help^^

Thanks in advance.
    • By ginny@mycatiscool.com
      Hello! I tried Googling and searching through the forums here before I made the topic. I just got my Ouchi no Deka Tamagotchi in the mail and it's in Japanese. With the original gotchi's it's not a problem because I know what everything is from the English versions, but unfortunately I have no reference for this one!! If anyone knows of a translated manual or basic instructions in English for the ouchi no deka (big blue tama with designs on it and the red heart sensor) PLEASE help me out!!! Thank you so much and I'm really sorry if this was covered already, but I haven't figured out how to search the forums properly. I did spend over an hour manually going through the topics though, so I wasn't being lazy about it. THANK YOU ALL!!!
    • By Butterflies&flutterbys
      My tama ranaway, can anyone roughly translate the goodbye letter for me?

Thank you