What is Your TamaTalk Ranking?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a little game I've been playing by myself for awhile and should be somewhat familiar to anyone who has ever used Wikia (or it's new name, Fandom). I've been treating the Overall Top Posters page as a leader board with each page being a rank and thus the more posts I make on TamaTalk, the higher my rank becomes. Of course, a better quality ranking system is the number of likes a person has as people generally like things they want to see more of, which is usually informative, supportive, or funny posts. But counting posts is easier and this game is just for fun and not intended to shame or measure people. Let me also add that a true ranking system of who are the best people on TamaTalk is impossible because it is completely subjective. We all have different tastes and interests and thus consider different things important and valuable, therefore what is "the best" is debatable and subjective.

Before I get to game rules, let me also add this is NOT a competition, this is ONLY for FUN, and do not spam to increase your rank.

How to Play:

1. Go to Overall Top Posters.

2. Page through the listings till you find your name (Tip: Start from the start as the first 2,000 pages are for people who have made 10 posts or less).

3. Note the page you are on - this is your rank - and the name of the member right above you and right below you (there are some really funny names in there).

4. Post you rank and between which members you are.

* TM Edit: as it is not a competition I've removed No.5 because ... well even if you tell people not to spam, some still do - so let's just keep it as a record or where you are right now. (...please??)

I'm at Rank 43 and between Lynae and tamafan2. What about you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see more people are picking up this little game :^) I've been starting to wonder if I was a little too heavy on the "don't shame people" since unlike the earlier days of TamaTalk, the general community likely already understands that.

I'm now at Rank 41 between ayan300 and tam_chick01.

I cheated---I went to the Ns and found myself on page 4 with a ranking of 23. Then to the Bs for ballpythonmom, where I'm on page 5 between blizzy 95 and bananasplit22 with a ranking of 33. Then I went to the regular pages and found myself as magicboa on the top of page 11 between sarah8 and lil kitty kat. My ranking there is 131.

Rank 18. I'm between violetchi_garden and GotchiGirl567121.

violetchi_garden has the exact same number of posts as me, so after I post this I'm going to be between Paisley 520 and violetchi_garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back