☀ My Dream Town Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzijk

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]Hi, welcome to my Dream Town log! This log is exclusively for the Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town. I haven’t seen a lot of information surrounding this version of Tamagotchi, especially in comparison to what I’ve seen for older Tamagotchi. This is why I’ve taken on a new goal: figure out all the ins and outs of this Tamagotchi and get myself up to speed, along with everyone else! If you guys have any ideas on how to improve this log, please let me know. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Here are the things I want to learn about the Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Item List[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Shop Restock Times[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Character Food Likes & Dislikes[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Sleep/Wake Times[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Base Weights[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]In addition, I’m aiming to collect all the characters in one go, without anyone dying or pausing in between. If I can accomplish this, I’d say it’s quite a feat! Thanks for joining me on this journey! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I ordered my Dream Town on the 20th, and it came in a couple of days ago. I started my Tamagotchi last night while I was cooking dinner. I let my partner turn on the Tama for the first time and had them do most of the baby care. He was an Aokumotchi, which means a boy. I decided on the name Mark. After around an hour of caring for him, he turned into a Turtletchi. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Unlike previous generations, I don’t think the Tama will refuse to play games if they’ve reached their minimum weight. The minimum weight for Turtletchi is 5lbs. We played a lot of games, and I bought the following food items at 8AM: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Meal: [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Baguette[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Sausage[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Chicken Pie[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Fried Chicken[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Mega Pizza[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Snack:[/SIZE]

• Macaroon
  • Waffle
  • Pancake
  • Melon
  • Cheesecake

[SIZE=11pt]Afterwards, I treated Mark to a 10 course meal (I have a feeling he'll have a lot of these in his lifetime, the lucky guy!). No luck so far, unfortunately. [/SIZE]

vVJb78.png

Here he is!

That's all for today, I'm off. Seeya tomorrow!

[SIZE=11pt]Note to future me: This post has all the things Turtletchi has eaten as of 7/8/2018, when he evolved![/SIZE]

Off topic, but my roommate seemed very interested in my little tama collection, so I lent her my 15th anniversary iD L. She has a UFOtchi, and I see great things in their future. I told her if she gets through her first generation, I'll turn on my P's and play with her. Maybe I'll update that here too!

[SIZE=11pt]Last night, Turtletchi fell asleep around 7PM. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today Mark grew into a Cosmotchi, which was exactly what I was hoping for. My partner was disappointed, though; when I showed them the possibilities for Mark’s future, they loved and deeply connected to Bokuhoshitchi. I’m aiming for a perfect care tama, but there will be another time! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I decided to start an item list here (link), so please click there! In the log itself I will be detailing what items specific tamas have eaten so that I can successfully figure out what everyone likes. In the time mark was a Turtletchi, he ate (including the above post): [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Meals: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Baguette[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Baked Potato[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cereal[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Chicken Pie[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Clam Chowder[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Fried Chicken [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Fries[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Hot Dog[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Meat Pie[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mega Pizza [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Pasta[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Salad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sandwich[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sausage[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Scone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Soup [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sushi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Taco[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Snacks:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Banana[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cheesecake[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Chocolate[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cotton Candy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Crepe[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cupcake[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Donuts[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Grapes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Ice Cream[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Juice[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Lollipop[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Macaroon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Melon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Orange[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Pancake[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Popcorn[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Waffle[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I learned that the max stack for food is 3, so if you buy food that you already have, it resets the stack. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I bought 30 of the Tamamori items and unlocked a new game, Cake Catch! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cosmotchi was awake when I woke up around 8AM. Here’s what I fed him:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Meals:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cereal[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Baguette[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Fries[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Hot Dog[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Salad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sandwich[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Snacks: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Apple Pie[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Banana[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cheesecake[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Chocolate[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cotton Candy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Crepe[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cupcake[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Donut[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Grapes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Ice Cream[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Juice[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Lollipop[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Macaroon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Melon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Orange[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Pancake[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Popcorn[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Waffle[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]If Mark had a personality, I would say he’s a very bright student with a love for food (which is why he eats so dang much!!) I decided to enroll him in Robotics classes. I immediately failed my first try, but I believe you have to dodge the bars that come down onto your little space ship. This game is so adorable and fits Cosmotchi really well, so I'm going to go play it a lot! Before I go though, here's a picture of Mark as we know him today. [/SIZE]

vfEgMO.png

Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, I'm gonna keep this one short! I've been a little busy lately, so sorry about not updating yesterday. I got my v3 in the mail and I'm very excited to run it in the back to school hatch.

Mark grew up into a Mametchi! I'm not on my normal computer, so please excuse the LARGE photo.

36161432_208445146661890_335243191252942848_n.jpg

I was able to figure out that his favorite food is Chicken Pie! Like other non-color tamas, he comes up to the screen and does a happy animation. Unfortunately it was my last Chicken Pie and I was in my car about to go to work, so I don't have a picture. Sorry!

Since I've had him for about a day and I figured out his favorite food, I decided it was time to marry him off and begin our next generation (even though now that I'm looking back on it, I wish I had kept him a few more days). He married a Pianitchi and they had a little Pinkbotchi together!! Now all three of them are having a good time together. :)

See everyone next update!

Latest posts

Back