rainygirl's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainygirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I first became a Tamagotchi fanatic when I wasn't even old enough to sign up for these websites, over ten years ago. For years after that, my best friend and I were obsessed, and I eventually accumulated a pretty large collection. Recently, I had a hankering to start my Tamagotchis up again, so I drove right to the Walmart to buy some CR 2032 batteries, which they were strangely low on.

I decided to start up my V4 and V4.5 about a week ago. ~about~ one generation has already passed by since I started them up, so I'll fill you in with each :lol:

My first egg on my V4.5 gave me a baby girl who I named Doris. She soon evolved into a Kuribotchi :kuribotchi: . I'll insert some pictures as well. It's so funny that now with the quality of iPhone cameras it is so insanely simple to take great quality photos. I remember when I was 10 trying to get the perfect angle to avoid glare from the flash, only for it to come out blurry and not be able to see anything. In the first pic, you see Doris, and the second pic shows Doris in her toddler evolution and Zelda, who is the first generation of my V4 that I started a few hours later. These pics aren't the greatest, but I didn't have any intentions of posting them when I took them, so they'll get better.

flcWfp.jpg
vUuCCL.jpg

The next day, Doris the Kuribotchi evolved into Doris the UraYoungVioletchi, who was SO adorable. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I kept remembering this character as Furawatchi? I know these are the Ura characters, but I suppose at some point down the line her name was changed. Either way, she was so cute. After checking growth charts, I decided to keep her in the Furawatchi/Violetchi family and play copious amounts of Manhole (I think that's what it's called) to increase her Spiritual points.

RTj35n.jpg

Sure enough, Doris eventually evolved into UraVioletchi :furawatchi: , which is even more adorable than UraYoungVioletchi. Here is a close up of Doris, along with some other activities I caught her doing! I forgot how cute this all is, and I didn't really read any guides, so it was a nice surprise when I checked and saw something new.

aAgMcJ.jpg
jWSqCv.jpg
fyPAim.jpg

I have too many pictures for one post, so this will be continued in the next!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eventually, after Doris turned 6, the Matchmaker arrived and brought her a nice Tenpatchi. Soon after, Doris had a brand new baby girl to take care of.

7Soqdl.jpg
iYUqp0.jpg
TVyzgi.jpg

I thought Doris would just leave after 24 hours, which would have been this morning, but when she didn't I googled it and found that they leave at midnight the second night. Eventually I'll remember how everything works. I decided to set my clock ahead, because tomorrow I have work and it's easiest for me to take care of a baby on the weekend (Mondays are my Sundays). Here's Doris watching over her baby, who I named Kiki.

Uz1dwk.jpg

Kiki was of course the regular baby girl, and as of a few minutes ago, evolved into a Kuchitamatchi. I'm already excited for her to evolve into a teen tomorrow.

AuEtfE.jpg

As for Zelda, who I mentioned briefly above, apparently I don't have any pictures of. I thought I would be able to find some in my phone messages, but they aren't there. She evolved into a Mohitamatchi as a toddler, then an Ichigotchi :ichigotchi: , then a Masktchi :ph34r: I suppose I didn't take good care of her, but it does get a little bit difficult during the work week. So I'll try better next time. I can't remember if the "Universal" characters are indicative of bad care, but that's what came to mind. Zelda is still with her baby girl, as the Matchmaker came later in the day for her, so this afternoon I'll set her time ahead and take care of unnamed baby.

Y1l20A.jpg

That's pretty much it for now. This was an exceptionally long post, but I just wanted to catch up on the first generation. Thanks for reading, later I'll update on Zelda's baby :babytchi:

~oops posted the same thing twice~

Might eventually use this post to add growth charts?

As promised, once Zelda had been with her baby for 24 hours, I set the clock ahead to midnight to take care of the little one. Grabbed this pic of Zelda saying goodbye. Keeping in line with Nintendo names, Peach was born!

PpcaDY.jpg
tAvzjt.jpg

About ten minutes ago, she evolved into a Mohitamatchi just like her mom. I was hoping for something different but that's okay. She hasn't gotten her Pre-K invitation yet but I'm sure she will soon.

p1LxfL.jpg

As for Kiki, she has had an eventful day at Pre-K. I thought that the nanny would come on her own for lessons, but have since realized that is not the case, and explains why Zelda and Doris had few training bars. Whoops :p but now I know better and will send Peach and Kiki to school. Here's a pic of Kiki learning her music.

DctIcn.jpg

That's pretty much it for today. They'll go to sleep in about an hour, so I'll leave you with their stats!

Kiki

Training: 2

Funny: 31

Style: 29

Spiritual: 25

Weight: 12

Peach

Training: 1

Intelligence: 7

Fashion: 15

Kindness: 7

Weight: 11

Hi everyone! Here's today's updates.

Around noon, Kiki evolved into... UraYoungMemetchi! I'm glad I got a new character, I don't remember having her before. She's super adorable and I've already caught her being hygienic. Who knew teeth brushing could be so cute?

Bqfa4z.jpg
yQHKF1.jpg
ZRu3Tu.jpg

Unfortunately, this brings an end to her time in Pre-K, which Kiki wasn't too happy about. Fortunately, she enrolled into Ms. Flower's class soon after and was excited to start! I couldn't get a good picture of Kiki choosing her new education path as the lighting was not forgiving, but I did get a good picture of her in class. I did decide to aim for UraMemetchi, so I'm going to try and increase her style points before she evolves into an adult tomorrow.

8KQk2L.jpg
xh7B2n.jpg

As for Peach... she also evolved! Into an Ichigotchi like her mom. Honestly, I'm not super stoked about this, as now I've had no new characters from my last generation to this generation, but hopefully I can get a different adult Tama. I'm still not totally sure if Ichigotchi is indicative of bad care... her hungry hearts fell down to two once this afternoon while I was driving for about an hour and a half, but other than that she never had more than one empty heart. I wouldn't think that would be considered bad care, but I do have a feeling that the V4 is a little more needy than the V4.5 :angry: I feel like she also needs frequent praising, which is no problem, it just gets a little difficult to keep up with while at work.

Anyway, I did get some up close shots of her since I never got any pictures of her mom, Zelda!

WlWLNM.jpg
FDHOrI.jpg

About an hour after evolving, it was time for Peach to say goodbye to the nanny, and like Kiki, she wasn't very happy about it. However, Ms. Flower was happy to have her on board! I think it would be pretty neat to have an UraMemetchi and Memetchi at once, so I'll also try to get Peach's style points up as much as possible before tomorrow, although I do find it much harder to increase skill points on the V4 than on the V4.5 :p if anyone else has these same gripes about the V4, feel free to let me know. I don't know if I'm overthinking it or if it's just chance.

YrP46M.jpg
gYY8d2.jpg

That's pretty much it for today! I had a lot of errands to run and work, so I didn't get to do much else (including send my Tamas to school, they got a free day), but hopefully all goes well tomorrow! I think they will sleep fairly soon, so I won't have much else to update today. I'll leave you with some stats~

Kiki, the UraYoungMemetchi

Funny: 43

Style: 39

Spiritual: 37

Generation: 2

Peach, the Ichigotchi

Intelligence: 18

Fashion: 28

Kindness: 9

It's time for a quick update! I didn't update yesterday because there wasn't much to say. I thought that Kiki and Peach would both evolve into adults yesterday, but neither of them did :huh: which is weird because they did both turn two before going to sleep. I was so sure that my last generation of Tamas evolved when they were two, but I think somehow Kiki and Peach have fallen behind in aging. Oh well. I did manage to catch this animation of Kiki yawning before going to sleep a few days ago.

6HHKZj.jpg

Pretty cute. Also snapped a pic of her on the toilet. Hopefully not an invasion of privacy, but it was a proud potty-training moment! A little blurry but I was pressed for time.

Y9kyRS.jpg

I also snapped a pic of Peach brushing her teeth - I definitely have more of an appreciation for how cute Ichigotchi is this generation :ichigotchi: btw, car pics definitely get the best lighting (NOT while driving)!

7ExSMO.jpg
yXldNW.jpg

Fast forward to today, I was patiently waiting for my tamas to evolve, and finally...

kDjKf8.jpg
2xQwmA.jpg
4Q7lxm.jpg

We have an UraMemetchi! Her up close animation is even cuter than UraYoungMemetchi's in my opinion. Peach is still an Ichigotchi, but she started her life independent from Zelda later on in the day than Kiki. Still hoping for the Memetchi/UraMemetchi duo!

Since my last post, I realized again I had no idea what training bars were. I originally figured it had to do with school - as last generation I didn't know that I had to send Zelda and Doris to school myself :mellow: so they never went, and had almost no training bars. But alas, that is not the case. Turns out I have been praising my tamas when they really needed a time out, because their attention light was on for no reason. So I definitely missed out on some training bars, but at least now I know for sure.

And that's pretty much it! I'll update again when Peach evolves and we start seeing some job offers come through!

Kiki, the UraMemetchi

Training: 5

Funny: 62

Style: 75

Spiritual: 47

Peach, the Ichigotchi

Intelligence: 31

Fashion: 59

Kindness: 9

So I'm going to split this update into two posts, one for each tama, because I haven't had the chance to update in a few days and have lots to share.

When I last left off, Kiki had just evolved into an UraMemetchi. The next day, Kiki graduated from Ms. Flower's class and wasn't too happy about leaving, but knew that big opportunities were on the way. At first, she was aiming to be a singer, but apparently it wasn't her calling. Soon after that, however, she got a job offer at the garden place! (Not exactly sure what that actually entails, but oh well)

gzXysH.jpg
BvoRF0.jpg

Since then, Kiki has just been taking advantage of her newfound adulthood. She went on a trip to see some mountains, fished out 2000 GP, and has continued taking care of herself. While I was at a friend's house yesterday, she did come down with an illness after I hadn't checked her in about five hours, but fortunately nothing came of it and two doses of medicine helped her immensely. Some Climb lifted her spirits as well!

Do4CCH.jpg
ptS8yd.jpg
xfFgl9.jpg

Oh, and she tried on the bow as well! You look gorgeous Kiki ;)

pXCesg.jpg

That's pretty much it for Kiki. I may have mentioned this before, but both my V4 and V4.5 seem to have gotten pretty far behind in aging, so while I would expect the Matchmaker to come today after Kiki turns 6, I'm not sure if she will. Confused about that because I never had them on pause, but both tamas tend to not age until about 6 hours after they should.

Kiki, the UraMemetchi

Funny: 72

Style: 103

Spiritual: 65

As for Peach, I also have some big news! She evolved into a Memetchi, just as I planned! So glad that she didn't follow in her mother's footsteps (again). Now I have the Memetchi/UraMemetchi duo I was hoping for!

H40zjR.jpg
cH1lPN.jpg

Peach also hit some major career milestones, but I didn't get any pictures of her graduating Ms. Flower's class. I think I may have left the letter sitting for too long, as I didn't want to open it when I couldn't take any pictures, but when I finally got around to it, it skipped right to Peach's job hunt. Anyway, she got a job at the bakery!

6SPMvt.jpg

I did have Peach try out the cap as well. Lookin' fancy!

1ZAADh.jpg
YdajVW.jpg

And finally, I caught her teeth brushing animation.

jhmbLl.jpg
fiHAMp.jpg

Like Kiki, Peach also came down with an illness yesterday when I failed to check on them, but two doses of medicine had her back in tip top shape. I don't expect the Matchmaker to come for Peach today, as she won't turn six until late tonight, but hopefully she comes tomorrow. I'm hoping for some boys next generation, as I've only had girls since starting both of my tamas. My next update will probably come after the Matchmaker has visited Kiki and Peach!

Peach, the Memetchi

Training: 6

Intelligence: 60

Fashion: 65

Kindness: 27

Both Kiki and Peach ended up getting visited by the Matchmaker today! I'll start with Kiki. The Matchmaker brought her an UraKuchipatchi, and they fell in love right away!

Iu2mJy.jpg
d1losR.jpg

Soon after, a baby boy was born!

75BTbc.jpg

Next, the Matchmaker came for Peach, and brought a Mametchi!

BKXgNT.jpg
Dp8eTt.jpg

And again, a baby boy was born!

l81Imw.jpg

I'm so glad I got two boys for the next generation. This means I can expect totally new characters after the toddler stage.

Peach also visited Kiki, so I got a good pic of that as well.

yCJoxZ.jpg

Memetchi bffs!

I've been silently following your log. It's neat how we started the same models on the same day. :lol:

Hey kuchikid! I actually noticed that too. Thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoy :lol:

Today it was time to say goodbye to Kiki and Peach. I'm always so eager to get to the next evolution or the next generation, but when it's time for the parent to leave somehow it still feels like they just became adults. Once I got home from work, I set the time ahead to 11:59 PM so that Kiki and Peach could say goodbye to their boys. I wonder if that's frowned upon, but it's hard being a real-life adult and caring for tamas too. :D

Thus, Saint (Kiki's son) and Otto (Peach's son) began their lives!

91FHBY.jpg
cjqa4V.jpg
NbkrrC.jpg
d0cpfs.jpg

I'm still so excited about having boys. I really want a Kuchipatchi so we'll see how they grow!

I waited on Saint and Otto hand and foot during their baby stage, after which they immediately fell asleep. How ungrateful! Just kidding. It was way past toddler tama bedtime by the time they evolved. Because of this, I didn't get pictures of either toddler, but I did get this picture of the boys connecting before they evolved! ~so cute~

bbW2Qb.jpg

I'm sure you're dying to know what toddlers I have, but I'll have to leave you with a cliffhanger until I have some pictures and they can be properly introduced ;) Tomorrow they should start preschool as well, which I'm sure will be exciting for them. Until then, I leave you with stats!

Saint, the ???

Funny: 23

Style: 22

Spiritual: 14

Generation: 3

I think some points rolled over for Saint from Kiki? I noticed after playing only one game of Climb that he already had at least 10 Funny and Style points. That may explain (partially) why I feel like my V4.5 always has so many more points than my V4.

Otto, the ???

Intelligence: 5

Fashion: 11

Kindness: 13

Drumroll please...

Introducing, Saint the Kuribotchi and Otto the Puchitchi!

Ah4cyQ.jpg
GrTyNL.jpg

Saint is taking after his grandma Doris, while Otto is a new character to me, so I was really excited about that evolution outcome. The toddler stage is my least favorite stage character-wise, but Puchitchi is an exception to that.

Like I said in my last post, Saint and Otto both started preschool today!

CYjmF9.jpg
AG0cIb.jpg

I also caught Otto doing some things, like using the ducky toilet and crying :( but Puchitchi even looks adorable when he needs some cheering up.

dPnW2Q.jpg
qRM4Hv.jpg

I also wanted to get a picture of Otto doing his surprised face during a game of mimic. I thought it was absolutely hysterical, but it's hard to take a picture while actually trying to win mimic, so it's blurry. You get the point though.

CQr8gT.jpg

Am I a little biased toward Puchitchi? Definitely :p but it's a new character for me, and we saw Kuribotchi pretty recently with Doris. I'm excited for new teen characters though!

With that, I'll leave you with some stats. Now that I know for sure how to increase training bars, the boys are doing much better than their previous generations. They should both evolve right after waking up tomorrow, so another exciting day is coming!

Saint, the Kuribotchi

Training: 4

Funny: 35

Style: 29

Spiritual: 16

Otto, the Puchitchi

Training: 3

Intelligence: 7

Fashion: 27

Kindness: 13

Late update because I had a long day at work yesterday! But in the morning, Saint and Otto both evolved into teenagers!

Meet...

nb4lz1.jpg
3YWK8i.jpg

Otto the Gourmetchi and Saint the Kujakutchi! I honestly had no idea what either of these characters were called until I looked it up.

Saint and Otto both said goodbye to the nanny, but I must have waited too long to open the mail again, because I missed it. I decided to enroll them both in Mr. Canvas's class, to increase their spiritual and kindness points! Otto looks a little shy, what a funny square boi. Saint just looks a little apprehensive of the whole thing (Mr. Canvas looks kind of apprehensive of Saint, too).

7T2AvU.jpg
CyYWcA.jpg

As usual, here are some up close pics of Saint and Otto saying hello!

DKUeIz.jpg
na9xwB.jpg

kMx7Zd.jpg
Ie0US8.jpg

After having Gourmetchi for two days now, he has really grown on me. His squareness is so funny. I almost don't want him to evolve, but I predict his adult form will be even more adorable, if I get the tama I'm aiming for. Yesterday their hungry and happy hearts fell down to one or two, I can't remember, while I was in a couple meetings, but I remedied the situation quickly with some food and games, so hopefully that doesn't affect their growth. I think both the boys may evolve before they go to bed. They turned two last night around 9 PM, and now it's 5 PM. But maybe not, because they both sleep pretty early at 8 PM. Last generation Kiki and Peach also took awhile to evolve; Kiki was three and Peach was two, but turned three soon after, so who really knows. If they don't evolve, I get another night with the Square BoiTM and Saint :lol: so I'll leave you with some stats.

Saint, the Kujakutchi

Style: 47

Spiritual: 85

Otto, the Gourmetchi

Intelligence: 8

Fashion: 42

Kindness: 55

Guess I missed some training opportunities with Otto... maybe I'll try to coordinate the toddler and teenager stages with days I don't have work.

I'm behind on updates, so I think I'll split this one into multiple posts to catch up!

Before the boys evolved, I had them use a couple items.

dsdPgv.jpg
tgjOnL.jpg
Tx6zud.jpg
773r3J.jpg

Saint grew some GP from a plant. I wish it worked like that in real life. Meanwhile, Otto went fishing... only to catch AN EMPTY CAN?! "Are you kidding me" I can imagine him thinking in the second picture.

I also caught Otto brushing his teeth! Square BoiTM at it again.

Yrs4Xy.jpg
N9AiEI.jpg

Now, Otto and Saint did evolve into adults yesterday morning, so I must introduce...

4nT8Yj.jpg
zP18dv.jpg

Otto the Simasimatchi and Saint the UraTogetchi! Exactly what I was hoping for! So their moment of distress a few days ago where they lost a few hungry and happy hearts didn't affect their growth.

I'll continue this in the next post, due to image limits!

I decided to give Otto another go at fishing, and this time, he had much more success :eek:

PA7k7O.jpg
oAlB35.jpg
FXG13S.jpg

Ho-ly-crap. Even Otto can't believe he caught a fish that's bigger than his whole screen.

Meanwhile, Saint got a little upset that his chest aged him immensely.

kFGK3A.jpg

Sorry Saint!

This morning, both Otto and Saint said goodbye to Mr. Canvas. They weren't too happy about it, but at least Saint and Mr. Canvas seem to get along, unlike when Saint first joined his class :D

zxona3.jpg
CpmKbs.jpg

But, this does mean that Saint and Otto got to move on to another milestone - starting their careers! Saint was hired as a doctor and Otto is now a firefighter.

P88K0O.jpg
6cddO3.jpg

That's pretty much it with the boys for now. They did both get sick last night because I went to a concert and didn't check on them again until this morning, but fortunately a dose of medicine, some games, and cereal helped them feel a lot better.

Saint, the UraTogetchi

Style: 53

Spiritual: 118

Otto, the Simasimatchi

Intelligence: 8

Fashion: 49

Kindness: 68