Why do I keep getting the same tamagotchi on the M!x?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm on the 4th generation on a Spacey M!x. So far, the toddler and teen stages have been the same tama all 4 generations. I've read that the evolutions are random after generation 1. But, it seems to me that either I'm getting unlucky or something I'm doing is affecting the evolutions. You inherit certain characteristics of the parents on the M!x, but the body and head of the tama during the toddler and teen stages are not inherited from the parents. Am I missing something here?

Teen and toddler stages don't matter, these will always resemble their "model" character more than the parents.

Thanks for the reply, but that doesn't answer why I keep getting the same "model" over and over. I get Putchitomatchi every time in toddler stage and I get Mokokotchi every time in teen stage. My question is, why? Why do i keep getting the same ones? Is it truly random, or do care mistakes actually affect the toddlwr and teen stages? Im sick of getting the 2 tamas i mentioned. It would be nice to get something different for once...

I can't really say for sure but I do think that care does impact which toddler and teen model you get

And!

I found this

Toddlers

Tantotchi/Puchitomatchi: Happiness above 10 points.
Nanahotchi/Mittsubotchi: Happiness below 10 points.

Teens

Haretchi: 0-2 care misses. Happiness above 20 points.
Eritchi: 3-5 care misses. Happiness above 20 points.
Soyofuwatchi: 6 or more care misses. Happiness above 20 points.
Mokokotchi: 0-2 care misses. Happiness below 20 points.
Tororitchi: 3-5 care misses. Happiness below 20 points.
Waamuwaamutchi: 6 or more care misses. Happiness below 20 points.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/193687-tamagotchi-mx-melody-mx-version-spacy-mx-version-growth-character-chart/

here so yes care does matter for the models of toddlers and teens and that could be why you keep getting the same one??

Rorys_tamas Thanks for the reply! I sure hope you're right about care misses still mattering for the toddler and teen models. One reason being because it would explain my dillema, second reason being i was sort of bummed to think that care didnt matter after generation 1. I take similar care each play through, so that would make sense. The only thing that doesn't quite add up is that Mokokotchi requires happiness to be below 20, and I never let it get that low. Yet, Mokokotchi is what I end up with every time. I'll try to neglect it next generation and see if the toddler and teen stages are different.

I'd also like to mention, my generation 1 tama was Tomabotchi>Puchitamatchi>Haretchi>Mametchi

I've taken similar care all 4 generations, but since generation 2, I keep getting Mokokotchi every time :/

That I don't know, I would suggest kepeing very detailed notes on your care how low the meters get and so on and see if that helps

So, I neglected the tama until it grew I to an adult. The forms it took were totally random and don't seem to be affected by care mistakes. That's a pretty disappointing "feature" of the mix if you ask me. At least I didn't get the same tamas this time. I ordered a pair of iD L's. I hope they are better than the M!x. After gen 1 on the mix, it just very meh. Not much to do outside of raising it either; the very few games it has get boring quickly, the locations have nothing special to offer other than animations, etc. I could make an entire post about how bad the M!x is, so I'll just leave it at that.

Well, the whole point of the M!X is mixing the character's traits, it's kind of the whole gimmick of this version, it's definitely not a model where you'll have to try to get something you want.

If anything, I think genes are affected by things like used items and town themes and wallpapers (using some of those can make one gene from the gene pool more potent than the other)

Care is not a factor at all later on.

You're definitely right about the M!X though. I think you will enjoy iD L way more than that, especially since there raising all of the characters is quite important since you unlock additional content this way. And there's downloadable content as well.

Using items, and wallpapers and such can influence growth if you mix with a mermaid palace adult and you play with the mermaid palace items the park will eventually have the mermaid palace look to it and that's the dominant traits of your mix this doesn't always work and a lot of people rage that they didn't get the combination of traits they wanted

The mix is the sort of tama that is about mixing traits and seeing what happens a lot of people find this boring and that's fine that doesnt mean its a bad tama I for one love it becuase I don't have to worry about ensuring I get the right number of care misses to ensure that I don't see the same few characters over and over again. The IDLs are an amazing model with or without downloads I love the IDL (I have all three versions) and it is absolutely a gem to run to I hope you enjoy them (and I hope the location unlocks only having animations doesn't leave a bitter taste in your mouth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back