How do I take care of my tama chibi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Violet

Reaction score
Hello there! How do I take care of my tam? I have a few questions too.

1. Should I only feed my chibi (whose name is Elemmire)) when it beeps??

2. Is it ok if I don't turn off the lights when she sleeps?

3. When does the chibi usually transform into rare characters?

4. Is it possible for the chibi to stay at its teen/adult stage?

Thanks!!!!

Vi

1. Feed it as much as it will eat.
2. I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that's a care miss.
3. That depends on which version you have. Is it the most recent North American version? If so, there are only six adult/oldie characters combined, and the adults turn into oldies after a week.
4. Teen? Do you mean Nano? The Chibi/Mini doesn't have a teen stage. No, they cannot stay adults or teens.

is there a way to change the time my tam falls asleep??

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a way to change the time my tam falls asleep??
Yes. Press B to get to the clock. Then press and hold A and C, like when you're turning the sound on and off. The time will flash. Then you can use A and B to adjust the time. I think the babies sleep at 8 pm and adults/oldies are 10 pm. Adults, oldies, and babies wake up at 9 am. :)

It's impossible not to get Mametchi. xD (For me, anyway) The other day I tried neglecting mine occasionally to try and get Kuchipatchi, but I got Mametchi. xD I swear I'm only able to get Mametchi. I just feed it really often and keep it near me. Even if I'm just walking into another room and back, it comes with me. xD I feed it during 60 question quizzes, breakfast, lunch, listening to crazy songs I made, y'know. xD

1. Feed it as much as it will eat.

2. I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that's a care miss.

3. That depends on which version you have. Is it the most recent North American version? If so, there are only six adult/oldie characters combined, and the adults turn into oldies after a week.

4. Teen? Do you mean Nano? The Chibi/Mini doesn't have a teen stage. No, they cannot stay adults or teens.
The adult looks like Kuchipatchi

That's the third-best (of four). You had some care misses. Did you turn off the light at bedtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back