Subtitling the entire Tamagotchi! Anime

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_pb9cnjFQHs1w2e4s7_500.png

(You may have read my previous thread a couple months back, I'm here to deliver on what I promised!)

I’m huge fan and want to help share this series with everyone! I have all of the DVDs, each episode has been ripped and saved.

All that’s left is the actual translation!

tumblr_inline_pb9d4z6Baq1w2e4s7_500.png

Here’s how YOU can help!
I am commissioning a translation group to tackle the series, which I will then subtitle and upload.

Translating a series of this magnitude is a pretty big job:

• Each season is roughly 21-29 episodes long, and the Tamagotchi! anime is divided between 4 series -
    Tamagotchi!, Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dream, Tamagotchi! Miracle Friends, and GO-GO Tamagotchi!, with each series being connected, and a direct continuation of the events in the previous series
  • Tamagotchi! alone has 6 seasons (143 episodes) and is the series we are focusing on funding first. Yume Kira Dream has 2 seasons (49 episodes), Miracle Friends has 1 season (29 episodes), and GO-GO has 2 seasons (50 episodes).
  • We also intend to translate the additional materials in the series, including the two feature-length movies, the 3 OVAs released by McDonalds, and the short movie released in 2017
Details of all material set for translation in this project can be found here

Funding will be divided into seasons, as funds for each season’s translation is met, donations for the next season will open while the funded season is translated, encoded, and scheduled for upload.

Explanation of all goals, what they will be used for, and how much is needed in order to translate the full series can be found here.

The goal of this project is to make this series accessible to all, so I will do my best to be accessible to all, please check our Twitter for updates, and feel free to email with any questions at: [email protected]

Unable to donate? That’s fine!

The best thing you can do is SPREAD THE WORD! Let’s get the message out to all the TamaFans out there - this is a thing that is finally happening, and that you can help MAKE it happen!

Disclaimers!
All money raised through donations goes directly to the translator’s commission. This is a strictly not-for-profit campaign. I do not condone the monetization of these translated episodes. Additionally, I am not affiliated with any corporation or business, I’m just a fan!

(That being said, I myself am a full-time university student and part-time worker putting myself through my final years (and then some), if you like what I do and wanna throw some support my way, here’s my Ko-Fi!)

I hope to bring you all some TamaGoodness real soon!

Crowdfunding Donation link up now on the website:

AnimetchiProject.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back