Furbies scared me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnniChu

Reaction score
Your basement... I mean my basement! wait i don't
So a while back I made a topic about furbies, and how I found them so terrifying. But I've recently discoverd... they're not so bad!

A few weeks ago my dad took us to a flea market and my sister found a white 2012 furby, just like the one she had for a short period of time. She decided to buy it (it was only 3$, how could she not?), even after I tried so hard to convince her not to. We got home, cleaned it up, and put new batteries in it, all while I was cowering in the corner. When the furby woke up, I looked over at it and realized that I WASN'T scared! I was amazed, something that for my whole life, I found so absolutely horrifying, didn't scare me! I somehow LIKED it, and it made me wonder why I was even scared of them in the first place. After that, my sister and I messed around with it for the rest of the evening, seeing if we could get all the different types of personalities. It was so cute!

I know it doesn't seem all that amazing that I'm not scared of furbies anymore (and kinda stupid that I was even scared of them in the first place), but to me, it's a pretty big accomplishment. As I said, I've been scared of furbies pretty much my entire life, and they were my worst fear too, so getting over that is big. I actually really enjoy furbies now, and I'm glad I do. I'm actually considering getting a 2005 furby. Although I like them now, one thing will stay the same... furless furbies are still creepy as heck!

That's really nice that you're getting over your furby fear!

There's a great community of furby fans on tumblr, with the pictures they post I'm sure you'll get over the fear completely. They're all adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back