How Long Do You Usually Wait to Marry Your Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
I'm just curious... do you rush on to the next generation or spend as much time as you can before mating?

I tend to really rush it...

For me, it depends!

On connections, I usually marry them off as soon as the matchmaker comes. I just don't want to be late and get stuck with an oldie for too long (I'd be too lazy to raise another oldie honestly)

On color versions I might rush it if I really don't care for the character and especially if I have their tamatomos. If I like the character they might stay for a little while, though it also depends sometimes whether I want to deal with a baby or not. If I don't feel starting a new generation (as we all know, the baby stage is pretty demanding...) then I just don't.

On connections I like to keep them for as long as I can before they become oldies (<9 days), since the matchmaker doesn't come for oldies and I usually can't be bothered to run two connections at once. Also the adults have all the games unlocked and can use items.

On colors I marry them off as soon as I can unless I like the character a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back