What tama should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What tama should I get?

• Another Friends!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A 20th anniversary!

• A 4u!

• A 4u+!

• An Angelgotchi!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamago_luckycat02

Reaction score
So which tama is best? Please vote and help me decide which one to get! I know there will be a LOOOOOT of people saying things like Oh, the devilgotchi/4u/4u+/Angelgotchi is really expensive so Im gonna vote for the cheaper ones! I dont really mind the price of them, and if the tama with the most votes is too expensive because i cant find a cheap one on ebay, Ill just get the one with the second most votes!

Thank you for reading,

Lucky cat xox

Angelgotchis aren'te even expensive though? They're literally one of the cheapest versions, you can get one for 25$ or under. And nobody will probably tell you to get either a Devilgotchi that is known to be the most expensive model because there's nothing special about it, it's just another vintage, and nobody likes 4u and 4u+, which aren't even expensive either. I'm just surprised that you're listing a Devilgotchi that's worth 300$ but not a P's which is worth 100$ and is considered the best version (unless you have it already).

That said, I'm voting on a connection.

What are you looking for in a tamagotchi?

The colors have more replay value and if price is no issue, I'd recommend the Ps (especially if you have an IRDA compatible phone). The IDLs are also a cheaper alternative.

The connections have a more vintage feel and I'd recommend the v6 > v4/v4.5 > v3/v2.

The P1s/P2s are nice but lack a lot of functionality and may feel lacking for a first tamagotchi.

Angelgotchis aren'te even expensive though? They're literally one of the cheapest versions, you can get one for 25$ or under. And nobody will probably tell you to get either a Devilgotchi that is known to be the most expensive model because there's nothing special about it, it's just another vintage, and nobody likes 4u and 4u+, which aren't even expensive either. I'm just surprised that you're listing a Devilgotchi that's worth 300$ but not a P's which is worth 100$ and is considered the best version (unless you have it already).
That said, I'm voting on a connection.
Really? I have never seen them cheap before! I was trying to get one recently and all I could find were ones for £100 or more. My mistake ;)

American Angelgotchi is more expensive because it's rarer, Japanese ones are very cheap. If you looked at UK ebay there's a chance you were only shown the American versions.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=angelgotchi&_sacat=0

https://japanyouwant.com/product-category/tamagotchi/angel-tamagotchi
That seems like something that couldve happened. Or Ive just been told a LOOOT of fake new by my sis. Either way I know now so everythings good. I also dont know why I didnt list Ps! They are one of the most common ones, I guess Old me was just being REALLLY stupid back at the time of writing this. Im not a Tama expert like you are, but I try my best ALL THE TIME :3 At least I know all this now! Thanks, Jhud!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back